Brees added to injury report (4 Viewers)

Maybe i'm remembering it wrong but I didn't see Kiko strain a muscle. Looked more like a bone bruise from the impact. Must be a pretty bad one.

I saw on twitter someone said cams injury could possibly be a sports hernia ..
He was listed as limited. I doubt that his ailment can be that . He would be out for a few weeks with a sports hernia.

He was listed as limited. I doubt that his ailment can be that . He would be out for a few weeks with a sports hernia.
Not necessarily.

I don’t think we can look at these limited reports and diagnose or rule out any possible ailments.

Especially sports hernias — as they are one of the most mysterious, often misdiagnosed injuries in football.

I pray his injury isn’t the dreaded sports hernia. Because if it is, we are in a world of hurt on defense like we’ve not seen since the 2012 season. Davenport loss is bad — MD and CJ would be almost insurmountable, in my opinion.

Again, hoping all is well. But nervous as all get out for any further info on Jordan.

Not necessarily.

I don’t think we can look at these limited reports and diagnose or rule out any possible ailments.

Especially sports hernias — as they are one of the most mysterious, often misdiagnosed injuries in football.

I pray his injury isn’t the dreaded sports hernia. Because if it is, we are in a world of hurt on defense like we’ve not seen since the 2012 season. Davenport loss is bad — MD and CJ would be almost insurmountable, in my opinion.

Again, hoping all is well. But nervous as all get out for any further info on Jordan.
"Someone on twitter said it was POSSIBLY a sports hernia....." I believe was the post, so I am going to believe the official practice report over twitter, especially since we do not know who that someone is that allegedly tweeted. With a sports hernia, one will be definitely designated as DNP. I seriously doubt thats what it is. Again, what annoys me is how the Saints organization handles injuries. We have to be subject to this wild speculation and innuendo on social media.

With Cook in the fold, 540 is definitely going up happen Monday night.

Would not be surprised to see another 5 TD game from Brees.

So are any of us surprised at the amount of injuries this team endures every year at this time? It is astounding to me! It never fails. This is why I take it one week at a time and never get excited, about what may become, as far as a Super Bowl goes. Way too many things can go wrong. And with the Saints, the injury issue is there every year!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom