Brees Air Stats Over 10 Yards (1 Viewer)

Krob44

Rookie
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link/stats to Drew's air attempts over 10 yards this year?

Arguing with a Tampa fan who thinks Drew has only completed three passes over ten yards this year.

Pretty sure he completed 6 vs the Chargers.

No stat that really matters...
And hard to track at all

Cousins and Prescott are the kings of garbage time air yards... still they didnt win much

Drew's fan club means you are a Saints fan as well. It doesn't have to be either/or. Your post is stupid.
I'm a Saints fan. Some "Saints" fans are really only Brees fans. They started following when he came and will be gone when he retires. They will find fault with anybody but Drew most of the time. If you've been on this board don't act like you don't see it. Drew could throw 4 picks and they'll still blame the defense or Peat. LOL

I swear some of the folks on this board kill me. You say something about his short pass attempts which is factual and they still give you the Rodger reaction! LOL. Facts are facts and opinions are like.....

Does anyone have a link/stats to Drew's air attempts over 10 yards this year?

Arguing with a Tampa fan who thinks Drew has only completed three passes over ten yards this year.

Pretty sure he completed 6 vs the Chargers.
Man arguing with a Bucs fan is like catching water in a net!!

I'm a Saints fan. Some "Saints" fans are really only Brees fans. They started following when he came and will be gone when he retires. They will find fault with anybody but Drew most of the time. If you've been on this board don't act like you don't see it. Drew could throw 4 picks and they'll still blame the defense or Peat. LOL

Look, I get all that. But a lot of us who are Brees "fans" are still Saints fans who have been around since the days of paper bags. As bad as the fans who think Drew doesn't ever do anything wrong, the fans who think that Drew is to blame for all the failures are just as bad, if not worse.

Look, I get all that. But a lot of us who are Brees "fans" are still Saints fans who have been around since the days of paper bags. As bad as the fans who think Drew doesn't ever do anything wrong, the fans who think that Drew is to blame for all the failures are just as bad, if not worse.
I agree wholeheartedly. The OP was bringing up a topic that has been beaten to death, but it is a part of Drew's game that, I believe, hinders us in crucial moments. To me that is undeniable.

I know he isn't always to blame. It's a team sport. No game is won or loss because of the performance of one player.

But, I do acknowledge that he has 2 lineman that are top 5 at their position, the best WR in football, arguably the best back when healthy or at least most productive, a offensive "genius" scheming with him, and really solid pieces to fill in the depth of this offense.

If I'm being honest I can say the organization has made a strong attempt to give him great pieces to close out his career. If MT & AK keep on their pace, he will end his career with the best WR and RB he ever played with and the best tackle combo he's ever played with. There are enough pieces in place for this team and it's fans to expect success. We have guys on the team with deep threat speed, but Drew either lacks the ability or the confidence to "let it loose" as he said he would do this year. For whatever reason this year he seems to attack downfield when we are behind in the 2nd half. Perhaps it's a chemistry thing with the weird offseason.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom