Brees and J. Brown bringing O-Line to Pro Bowl (1 Viewer)

I'm just wondering- don't you think it'll be kind of weird when the league has all these official Pro Bowl Player functions in Hawaii, where the players bring their wives/girlfriends and kids- and Drew and Jammal are like, "Hey Jamar, Jeff, Jahri, John- you guys just hang out here in the room and we'll be back later..." That won't be awkward.......

I'm just wondering- don't you think it'll be kind of weird when the league has all these Pro Bowl Player functions in Hawaii, where the players bring their wives/girlfriends and kids- and Drew and Jammal are like, "Hey Jamar, Jeff, Jahri, John- you guys just hang out here in the room and we'll be back later..." That won't be awkward.......

...Just realized that every guy on our offensive line has a first name starting with "J." There's gotta be a nickname in there somewhere......

I'm just wondering- don't you think it'll be kind of weird when the league has all these official Pro Bowl Player functions in Hawaii, where the players bring their wives/girlfriends and kids- and Drew and Jammal are like, "Hey Jamar, Jeff, Jahri, John- you guys just hang out here in the room and we'll be back later..." That won't be awkward.......
Dude its Hawaii. With everything thats going on the other J's will be having the most fun

Take That Zack Hilton

Considering that Ernie Conwell, Mark Campbell, John Owens, Billy Miller, and Nate Lawrie aren't exactly going to the Pro Bowl along with the O-Line this year, I think Zach should probably be left out of this. =P

Brown said he's paying the way for Jamar Nesbit, who starts next to him at left guard, to join him in Hawaii. Brees is picking up the tab for the other starters -- center Jeff Faine, right guard Jahri Evans, and right tackle Jon Stinchcomb.

Link

Not Jeff Faine, he is one of the alternate players selected, the NFL is paying his way.

speaking of Zach, wouldn't it be awesome to have him in the lineup instead of Billy "false start" Miller, Mark "Frankenstein" Campbell, Ernie "never finish an entire season" Conwell, and John "who the hell?" Owens????

Ahhhh we miss you Zach

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom