Brees and the passing game may be in for a huge day against the Lions (1 Viewer)

longtime lurker

Buddy D lives FOREVER!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The lions give up a league low 10.05 yards per completion since they play bend but dont break football more then any other team.

Is anyone else concerned about Rafael Bush and his revenge game against us?

He always hit hard while wearing the black and gold.

I'm a surprised he's not injured.. I liked him a lot but the guy couldn't stay on the field during his time here

I always liked him in our 3 safety set, if he'd stayed healthy here that would have been a monster unit with him Jenkins and Vaccaro.

Anyways, I think he's healthy he had a pick 6 two weeks ago.

After Ellerbe puts a thump on Stafford, we'll pull ahead.

Stafford is the last QB you want to hit as he seems to get better the more it happens. Don't forget the game winning pass with a separated shoulder from a few years ago. Dude is tough.

Is anyone else concerned about Rafael Bush and his revenge game against us?

He always hit hard while wearing the black and gold.

And Tyrunn Walker too...

But wait... Nick Fairley was a Lion...

This one may mean more to him than last weeks Rams game.
I hope he gets a sack... and a pick 6.:hihi:

Stafford is the last QB you want to hit as he seems to get better the more it happens. Don't forget the game winning pass with a separated shoulder from a few years ago. Dude is tough.
That doesn't mean you don't hit him. I'm pretty sure sacking Stafford is part of the gameplan.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

From the comments section on that article:

"That being said, I think the Lions win this one because of superior talent on offense, particularly at WR."

Is this person seriously suggesting that the Lions' WRs are better than the Saints?

All this means is that if there is one game this season that their defense stands up for, it'll be us.

That doesn't mean you don't hit him. I'm pretty sure sacking Stafford is part of the gameplan.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Idk man I seem to remember earlier in the season sacks were "'Not conducive to the game plan"

With Brees and company performing at their present level, I think that the Lions are going to have their hands full. If pass defense is not the Lion's forte, and the Saints performing a well balanced attack, the Saints may have another 500+ yard offensive game.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom