Brees and Thomas withdraw from Pro Bowl (1 Viewer)

Don’t they use the coaching staff from the conference champion runner up?
When the Pro Bowl was after the Super Bowl that's what they did for a while. Now that it's before the Superbowl, I think it's the losing coaches (with the best team record) from divisional round. I believe that would make it the coaches from the Chargers and Cowgirls. I didn't look up the record to be sure, however.

They should all withdraw and Benson should not attend the Super Bowl and surrounding festivities/meetings.

Armstead should not even sniff that pro bowl with his injury why risk it anyways apart from being shafted in the NFC Championship game he needs to rest it or have surgery to fix it this off season right now.

I haven't watched the Pro Bowl in year. Certainly not planning on starting now. All Saints should bow out and publicly state why.

Here’s part of the statement they should make. Due to lack of adequate professional referring and subject to injury, we are withdrawing from the NFL Pro Bowl. The NFL has not yet addressed the pass interference and more importantly the helmet to helmet hit. This indicates to us that the league is not serious about player safety or the integrity of the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom