Brees Apologizes [merged] (1 Viewer)

I agree with you Ironhead77. If Jenkins, Kamara and Sanders were so called "men" to attack Drew publicly on Twitter then they should be man enough to publicly apologize.

I agree with you Ironhead77. If Jenkins, Kamara and Sanders were so called "men" to attack Drew publicly on Twitter then they should be man enough to publicly apologize.
It’s coming. Don’t worry. When they are all together in person, I can guarantee that love will be shown! These guys love each other just like we do as Saints fans. Give them time, cause they have probably even discussed a public apology together, but with the current other stuff going on, it will be postponed.

They won't publicly because they are weak. They wanted to talk big on Twitter but they will privately love Drew. I will be glad to boo them at the games if we get to go this year. If not, next year.

Waiting to pounce on Social Media on your teammate/team leader when he mis speaks is cowardly. How about a closed door meeting or personal phone call to discuss the issue like adult men before you go and post childish and hateful comments on Instagram and Twitter. After all the good Brees has done for the city of New Orleans and the franchise in general this is the thanks he gets. Brees apologized numerous times already. Now its Jenkins, Kamara, Sanders turn to do the same. I believe MT already did. Oh and Ed Reed can suck a dik
Lmao for what, calling him on his bs.

They don't owe him a damn thing. Drew horribly mistimed a very misguided opinion, they have every right to speak out. Espcially now. Just because he's a team leader doesn't mean he shouldn't be held accountable for his mistakes. If he's as man as we say and believe he is, he will persevere through the adversity.

Drew expressing his feelings in answer to an interviewer's question wasn't wrong. They were his feelings at that time. What was wrong was the communication. It was a MISCOMMUNICATION. What he was intending to express was not what the vast majority of listeners heard. In the emotions of the day, these things can easily happen.
Man stop. No excuses. He meant it the way he said it. His anthem stance hasn't changed. It's not new. He values his country more than the struggle of black people. Period.

Man stop. No excuses. He meant it the way he said it. His anthem stance hasn't changed. It's not new. He values his country more than the struggle of black people. Period.
Except that's not what he said, but if it makes you feel better, then by all means go with it. If you have proof that he values country more than the struggle of black people, please share it.

I'm really confused by all the attempts to vilify Drew for something he didn't say. I don't think it does anything to advance the cause.

What? Man you crazy. He has failed for years to stand by his brothers on this one since Kaep knelt. Period.
And you know that how? Because he didn't kneel for the anthem? I've got news, there were a LOT of players, both black & white who were not kneeling. Does that mean they all didn't support their brothers too?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom