Brees Apologizes [merged] (2 Viewers)

I’m curious as to why that would do more than his two seemingly sincere apologies. Why are they not enough?
For some of us who've become intimately familiar with Brees over the past decade, it's easy to accept. We know how hard he tries to be a good man.

For others, he'll need to show it in his future actions and this would be a great opportunity to clarify his stance to Trump and to a nation thats judging him.

Because Trump is now trying to use Brees to further himself and his re-election.
Who cares what it does for Trump. If I’m Drew, I don’t respond. He could sacrifice two of his kids and it wouldn’t be enough for some. That’s 100% clear from the reaction to his apologies.

For some of us who've become intimately familiar with Brees over the past decade, it's easy to accept. We know how hard he tries to be a good man.

For others, he'll need to show it in his future actions and this would be a great opportunity to clarify his stance to Trump.
And what if he’s actually a Trump supporter?

I’m curious as to why that would do more than his two seemingly sincere apologies. Why are they not enough?
I know you asked Saint Jack, but the way I feel is this. I was happy with one public apology, and he also apologized directly to his team, and from what I heard they accepted it. As far as I'm concerned, no more apologies are needed.

But if he wants to be an ally to the cause, one way to do it is to disclaim the "support" of a guy who is overtly hostile toward the kneeling "SOB's."

Please list or describe the laws and government policies that result in black wealth being reduced.
I don't know man - you think 350 years of captivity, then slavery, then segregation, and effects of that (being denied loans to buy houses or businesses, being denied education because your schools don't get enough tax money, etc.), might have something to do with it?

Merge if being discussed on another thread we have so many of these now but just when things were calming down Trump opens his big mouth. Okay I’ll be civil here and just say this is not going away anytime soon.

The last thing anyone needs is him sticking his nose in business that doesn't concern him at all. Especially since he's been proven to be ultimate authority on race relations and creating unity. Doesn't he have enough presidential business he should be taking care of anyway? A virus has killed over 100K people and our cities are burning because of systemic racial injustice, but yeah, Drew Brees's comments are what he should be worrying about.

He still can be whether I like it or not. Still, clarifying himself to the orange one would go a long way.
Yep. If he wants to vote for Trump, that's his right and his business. That can be separated from being associated with Trump on this one issue (well, maybe not in Trump's mind but a normal person can wrap his brain around it).

I'll just leave this here, again:

That is not laws and government policies, and everything in that video pertains to all races in the US, including white. Probably surprise you to know that there are far more white citizens living below the poverty line than black citizens. That's not racism and neither is any of this. This is liberal activists, politicians, and media dividing people for power gain and control. Been happening since the start of time.

The last thing anyone needs is him sticking his nose in business that doesn't concern him at all. Especially since he's been proven to be ultimate authority on race relations and creating unity. Doesn't he have enough presidential business he should be taking care of anyway? A virus has killed over 100K people and our cities are burning because of systemic racial injustice, but yeah, Drew Brees's comments are what he should be worrying about.
Look at this board the last couple of days and how divisive it's been. He's trying to further that divisiveness. It's all he knows how to do.

He still can be whether I like it or not. Still, clarifying himself to the orange one would go a long way.
What would the response look like? To those who find his two apologies lacking, what would responding to Trump do that the apologies didn’t do?

I’m staying quite for a while if I’m him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom