Brees asked if he’s playing this week.”Thats the plan.” (1 Viewer)

I saw the mini presser he had in front of his locker, my impression was he was frustrated and I don't expect to see him Sunday, hope I'm wrong.....

NFC. Brees is coming back! Prepare thy anus.
Image result for hitler pineapple gif

Thought Drew was good before... wait till ya'll see Drew with his bionic Luke Skywalker Thumb.

HOF QB... AND the force!

I saw the mini presser he had in front of his locker, my impression was he was frustrated and I don't expect to see him Sunday, hope I'm wrong.....

I have to agree, watching him talk, something wasnt right. Ive never seen his demeanor like that other than a few times like the loss in 11 and the NFCCG. There was something underneath that. I just hope he practiced and he wasnt quite there yet and he will be back after the bye and its nothing more serious.

If I'm Sean Payton I keep him out one more week. If Teddy was 3-2 and the 49ers were coming, then I put Brees in, but with one game to the bye, Teddy 5-0 and our opponents the pathetic Cardinals, keeping TB in would extend Brees' rehab by 2 full weeks THEN bring him back. Why? Because the chance of him re-injuring a thumb that might only be 90% is considerably higher now than it'll be in 2 weeks. I'd like to have Drew 100% for the playoffs thank you very much, not risk the season on the Arizona Cardinals.

oh yeah and I don't care what Drew Brees thinks. Of course he's going to want to play even if he's at 80%, Payton & doctors make the call not the player...

If I'm Sean Payton I keep him out one more week. If Teddy was 3-2 and the 49ers were coming, then I put Brees in, but with one game to the bye, Teddy 5-0 and our opponents the pathetic Cardinals, keeping TB in would extend Brees' rehab by 2 full weeks THEN bring him back. Why? Because the chance of him re-injuring a thumb that might only be 90% is considerably higher now than it'll be in 2 weeks. I'd like to have Drew 100% for the playoffs thank you very much, not risk the season on the Arizona Cardinals.

oh yeah and I don't care what Drew Brees thinks. Of course he's going to want to play even if he's at 80%, Payton & doctors make the call not the player...
Brees is a competitor and this is his team if hes ready to play and can play hes going to play, and you automatically get falconed when you said you don't care what drew says.

Welcome to the board. Laissez les bons temps rouler

Probably just giving the cardinals more to study and deal with. Tactic old as time.

Don't see the point.........but I haven't led the team to a 6-1 record, so I'll roll with whatever Payton thinks is ideal.

Or keeping the Cards guessing.
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! :9:

It's just like when Vonn Bell was interviewed earlier this week and was asked if Drew was throwing the ball this week.
His answer? "I can't tell you that." :grin:
My guess is that Vonn would have a bit lighter in the wallet had he let that cat out of the bag.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom