Brees before the half (2 Viewers)

Bigsaints

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Erase if posted elsewhere. To me, play of the game was the spike ball before the half. Anyone get mad like me and wonder why Brees moved over Kamara. Tackle was uncovered. Would of been illegal formation and 10 second runoff which would of resulted in halftime. Would of wiped off 7 points.

Erase if posted elsewhere. To me, play of the game was the spike ball before the half. Anyone get mad like me and wonder why Brees moved over Kamara. Tackle was uncovered. Would of been illegal formation and 10 second runoff which would of resulted in halftime. Would of wiped off 7 points.

That was huge! He’s so calm under pressure.

We have a lot to fix coming out of this game, but at least I don't hear all the calls for Drew's head this week. Solid game by our QB.

I don't want Drew's head. I really just question how sustainable 14 play drives are and relying on physics-defying joystick plays by Kamara is. I think all this trickery gets snuffed out in the playoffs again.

If Armstead were healthy, Drew would have had an even bigger game today. He played well above average without perhaps his best O lineman (although Ram has probably ascended to that spot now) and his two starting receivers. Unreal.

Not to mention he doesn't get blindsided and fumble. That play made the game closer than it should have been.

I don't want Drew's head. I really just question how sustainable 14 play drives are and relying on physics-defying joystick plays by Kamara is. I think all this trickery gets snuffed out in the playoffs again.

That‘s where the defense comes in. We shouldn’t have to rely on Brees or Kamara’s heroics every game.

Scoring is up 16% this season opposed to the same period last season. I don't think you guys realize how impressive holding a team to 24 points is this season....

What more do you expect?

I expect us to not give up 70 yard bombs on blown coverages and I expect us to make textbook tackles. Is that too much to ask?

Oh and if Santa is really feeling nice in these pandemic times I wish we could stop making boneheaded PI penalties.

1 out of 32 QBs would have made that call. I didn't realize what was happening live.

You honestly think that was an impressive performance by the defense today?
No. It was just good enough. Which is all you can ask for in 2020. It wasn't horrible, it wasn't great.

16% is a crazy increase in scoring without any major rule changes to explain it away. You think firing DA is the solution?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom