Brees best wins against each NFL team (1 Viewer)

For sheets and giggles I wanted to see the qbs next in line to get close, obviously guys that will only play for one team will be stuck at 31:

Flacco: Seahawks
Alex Smith: 49ers and Chiefs
Eli: Colts and Chargers(ironic)
Ryan: Patriots (hehe) and Steelers
Rivers: Panthers, Packers, Saints
Wilson: Bengals, Chiefs, Chargers
Newton: Broncos(0-3), Chiefs, Steelers, and Ravens
Dalton: Panthers, Bears, Cowboys, 49ers

Wilson has a chance to remove the Chargers and Chiefs from his list and Newton has a chance to remove the Steelers and Ravens from his.

Just puts it into perspective how rare this is to do for Drew. It would take further research but it seems like Dalton/Newton/ Wilson have gotten their quickly.

Peter King was speculating about an "Eli to Jacksonville" trade in his column today, which could set him up for the "All 32 Club."

I guess Smith could get there next with games vs. the '9ers and Chiefs. I don't know when Washington is set to meet either of them again, but if San Fran and Washington finish the same place in their divisions, it will speed that along.

Peter King was speculating about an "Eli to Jacksonville" trade in his column today, which could set him up for the "All 32 Club."

I guess Smith could get there next with games vs. the '9ers and Chiefs. I don't know when Washington is set to meet either of them again, but if San Fran and Washington finish the same place in their divisions, it will speed that along.
Eli is a worse quarterback than Bortles.

That would make absolutely no sense.

He has arguably a top 5 running back in NY right now and one elite receiver and another really good one and still isn't playing the quarterback position very well. He's garbage. Old garbage at that.

He has arguably a top 5 running back in NY right now and one elite receiver and another really good one and still isn't playing the quarterback position very well. He's garbage. Old garbage at that.
Well, it's Peter King, so there's that.

For the past few weeks with Brees edging up on (and getting) the completion record, the yardage record, the 500th TD and the 32nd team beaten... I've seen clips of these "NFL Experts" trying to argue how he's not even a top 10 all time QB. Some arguments have been, lack of "Wow Plays", not able to throw the deep ball, etc. And here's a highlight showing all the things "he can't do".

The only "real" knocks they can come up with against Brees is the rings, MVP and wins things. MVP a popularity BS thing now, rings and wins being team achievements. And NO ONE is bringing up how Brady did all his stuff having a top 10 defense just about every year while Brees had a bottom 10 defense over 1/2 his career.

Given he's a shorter QB, has had to play with historically bad defenses, etc... it's just that much more impressive what he's accomplished.

Brees = GOAT

For the past few weeks with Brees edging up on (and getting) the completion record, the yardage record, the 500th TD and the 32nd team beaten... I've seen clips of these "NFL Experts" trying to argue how he's not even a top 10 all time QB. Some arguments have been, lack of "Wow Plays", not able to throw the deep ball, etc. And here's a highlight showing all the things "he can't do".

The only "real" knocks they can come up with against Brees is the rings, MVP and wins things. MVP a popularity BS thing now, rings and wins being team achievements. And NO ONE is bringing up how Brady did all his stuff having a top 10 defense just about every year while Brees had a bottom 10 defense over 1/2 his career.

Given he's a shorter QB, has had to play with historically bad defenses, etc... it's just that much more impressive what he's accomplished.

Brees = GOAT

Great post.
He’s not the Goat for me but he’s in the very small herd of ?.

Eli isn't good but only a handful of guys wouldn't get killed behind that line lol

Well got to note their oline is terrible. Cant take shots down field if you are being rushed constantly. He hasnt played well but to say blake bortles is better just dont make sense to me.

I checked all the seasons from 2006 and Drew hasn't beaten the Broncos as a Saint. Yes, he has beaten them as a Charger so his next chance is the 2020 season.
So this means Coach Payton still has to beat the Broncos before getting 31 teams as Saints HC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom