Brees, Billy Miller on USO tour (1 Viewer)

I'll be there to meet and greet the boys. They are scheduled to be at Kadena AB (Okinawa)on March 12th. We have an ORI taking place, but worst case scenerio, my wife will hook me up with an autograph.

I'm thinking of hitting Gate 2 street and buying a Brees jersey. Just to get his Johnny Hancock and then frame it.

Man, I miss Gate 2 street. I spent three years there at Kadena from 00'-03', I'm spending a year at USAG-Yongsan in Seoul, Korea then I'm going to Yokota in Tokyo. I really wish they would come here to Seoul.

BigEZSaint, do you have the time that they'll be at the USO on the 12th? I'll be there, Korea special Brees Jersey in hand for his autograph. Excited that these guys will be out here!

They will be in the front lobby of the Kadena USO from 12-1 pm.

Did get to meet Drew Brees, Billy Miller, and also bigezsaint today . . . Strange to meet someone from the board all the way over here in Okinawa. Got to chat with Drew and Billy briefly, nothing mind blowing or worth reporting. Heard Bigezsaint congratulate Billy on his new contract. Nice event though, brought a little piece of home over. Only got a couple of pictures, if I knew how to shrink them I'd put them up.

Yeah it was cool to meet the guys today. Ncapdepon...yourself included. Any time you drink a cold one, let me know!

I too had some small talk and a hand shake with the Drew and Billy. I actually got a rise out of Billy when I said congrats on the contract. He was like "YEAH ME TOO!!" Donnie Edwards is also part of the tour and he was very nice. I only have one good pic to show though.....

Attachments

• IMG_0171.jpg
    IMG_0171.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom