Brees - Bush - Payton (1 Viewer)

FWtex

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
These three guys are the hard headed losers of the day.

You would think Brees would be a little more careful after throwing the first pick in the Endzone. But NO! He played like he is still invincable and made HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE throws for interceptions.

Bush must have the brains of an Ox because the guy just can't learn that he can't get to the corners like he did in college. How many games and reps is it going to take for him to learn he cannot beat NFL players. Also, he makes about 5 moves with the ball before he even gets to the line of scrimmage. He catches a pass for 5 yards and then runs back across the field and ends up at the original line of scrimmage. I am beginning to think his success at USC was based on speed ONLY and not brains and vision.

Payton. What happened to the firey coach we saw in the early season?? He was on everyones butt after every mistake but now he looks like Haslett. You cannot keep the players respect if you do not treat every player the same. Did he chew out Brees for his stupid interceptions? Why is he not chewing out Bush when he continues to run sideways? Payton better watchout with the favoritism or he will lose this team.

I can deal with losing to a better team but I get very frustrated watching a team make the same dumb mistakes over and over and over. Tells me coaching is falling off and the players have begun to be too comfortable in their security.

Last edited:
the protection was not that good, alot of holding penaltys, and if jamal brown can run block duece gets a touchdown instead of a field goal, it was a bad day for brees, but he threw 50 plus times, turnovers killed us, we are still young, and will have pains as we grow but we are a good team, and we will be better next week

Says the man with the Bush avatar,

but yes. Payton deserves the lion's share here. Deuce should NOT be getting 2 carries per quarter. That's pathetic. We're throwing the ball WAY too much.

I can't believe how many guys came off the edge untouched.... Where was the audibles?

Agreed Brees had a bad game today. This was the first game I saw him trying to force things and bad things happen when you force things (see Brett Favre).

As for Bush . . . I don't know what game you were watching today. Bush had a solid game (averaged around 4 yards per carry). The last 2 games Bush has run alot better. He's been more patient and not running to the sideline. He had two receptions that he tried to stretch to the sideline but thats about it. Your analysis is wrong today.

Payton - yeah we didn't see him reaming people like usual (which is what he needs to continue doing). He needs to get better and committing to the run early. Our running game is finally getting more productive, so we need to rely on it alittle more. The thing that annoyed me the most was why didn't we change Thomas off of Johnson. He got burnt all day. Why not put McKenzie on him? He couldn't have done much worse than Freddy today. Also I've been saying it all season . . . our safties are not as good as people give them credit for. Good in run support yes . . . good in pass defense no. They have been leaving corners exposed all season, biting on play action.

Bush? The guy runs sideways on all of ONE play and you name Bush as a goat? The dude played his *** off today. Go for a walk in the cold air and post again when you're a little calmer.

the protection was not that good, alot of holding penaltys, and if jamal brown can run block duece gets a touchdown instead of a field goal, it was a bad day for brees, but he threw 50 plus times, turnovers killed us, we are still young, and will have pains as we grow but we are a good team, and we will be better next week

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I hate that "we're still a good team" feel better talk. This team is making the same mistakes over and over and over and good teams do not do that. Repeat after me, good teams do not make the same mistakes over and over and over.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I hate that "we're still a good team" feel better talk. This team is making the same mistakes over and over and over and good teams do not do that. Repeat after me, good teams do not make the same mistakes over and over and over.

Good teams do not make the same mistakes over and over and over.

I'M RAISIN THE ANNIE, ANYONE THAT WANTS IN, GET IN, you want out? GET OUT

THIS TEAM IS GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS

- jim fassel

i guarantee it

HAVE SOME FAITH

O GOD

the 3 people we praised all year

and u guys are turning your backs on them already

Just shut up and deal with the loss

and stop your whining

I dont see how you can blame Reggie for anything, this is all on Coach Payton, he gets to pass happy and when he does call a run there not very smart ones, in the redzone, you need to be pounding duece and you need Karney as the lead backer not a upback...but I like Payton and his playcalling but sometimes you need to do what everybody thinks your gonna do, I-Formation 2 tighends and ram it down there throats, why put it up if your 5-10yrds away from the endzone?

Dude we had 600 yards of offense today. Moved the ball at will. If we can remedy the turnovers and play better pass defense no one is gonna want to face this team. And I mean no one. Like many have said we're young and as much as I hate the loss I can see one hell of a team once we get some wrinkles ironed out.

I'M RAISIN THE ANNIE, ANYONE THAT WANTS IN, GET IN, you want out? GET OUT

THIS TEAM IS GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS

- jim fassel

i guarantee it

HAVE SOME FAITH

Amen brother. I'm here and I 'll be here to the bittter end. This team has what it takes. The attitude and heart is there. We may be lacking talent on the defesne but this offense is young and has the potetial to take Indianapolis' spot as the best in the NFL. Maybe best ever.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom