Brees considering a career in politics after football? (1 Viewer)

The theory of evolution make since if you keep it simple. The problem is people relate it to creation which doest tell the whole story. But I think that's the America way that there this idea that you have to be for something therefore against the other. I'm fact of you believe in God created Adam. 1 man now we have dark to light skin asian, europeon, african these are a result of evolution based on the sun. It's easier to survive in heat with dark skin and comoflouge in cold with lighter skin.

It's kept simple when people aren't given to surrender to a baseless cop-out. A false compromise helps nothing.

I'm hesitant to bump this thread because it devolved into other subjects, but I caught this snippet from a Florio article and Drew just nails hits it on the head about how the NFL office conducts things.

(as Drew Brees aptly pointed out two weeks ago on PFT Live) that the league picks a preferred result and works backward to justify it.

I went back and listened to interview fully and Drew has a knack for addressing hard issues politely, but directly. He doesn't back off from his criticism of Goodell and his office. Very good interview.

The Florio article:
Seahawks, Jets injury-reporting outcome can

I was not aware sr.com was so conservative.

Personally, I'd hate for Drew to run only to find out that he's opposite of me on everything I care about.

I was not aware sr.com was so conservative.

Personally, I'd hate for Drew to run only to find out that he's opposite of me on everything I care about.

I doubt it's "so conservative" as opposed to a representation of whomever was goofy enough to jump into this conversation with their politics on their sleeve.

I think you're hitting the key point -- Drew is universally beloved in one part of the country and basically universally respected/thought positively of in a national context. For the rest of his life, the choice of going into politics will be: does he want to be a guy who lives in a world where everyone he meets is thrilled and honored to see him and do business with him; or where half or more of the country has a built-in reason to dislike, distrust, and, in certain circumstances, loathe him.

I'd hate to see him follow that more divisive path. It's not fun.

So.... you are saying that all the working, non criminal, tax paying patriots didn't go thru academia and buy the lie about evolution? Yeah, that's us. We cling to our guns and our Faith. I would be very afraid...

:covri::covri::covri:

Back to the subject--I think Brees is a very open, honest individual who isn't afraid to take a stand for what he believes in. I think he would make a very good politician, relatively speaking. However, I wish he would stick to football probably just for a personal selfish reason of that I don't want my view of him flawed in any way

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom