Brees decisions? (1 Viewer)

It didn't end the way any of us wanted, but we need to move on. He's not what he was and is holding talented players back. He has to see that it's for the best. This whole journey has been awesome. But we got to move on.

The coolest send off (huge stretch) is if somehow we make it to the superbowl next year (huge stretch i said) and we sign drew for the day. Let him either take the first drive or the last so he can have played in another superbowl and get a ring with the team he helped build. A man can dream, cant he?

Brady coming to New Orleans and then Drew deciding not to retire was confirmed by Jay Glazer.

No way Gruden chooses Brees over Carr. New England, now that would be interesting.

I think he's done. Fully expect him to call it quits. If he thinks he's still got another year, I won't be the one to tell him what he can and can't do. There were plenty of reasons to explain the season as just a bad year. Constantly revolving wide receivers when you rely on chemistry, an injury further interrupting that chemistry, crazy offseason to give it a slow start. He's got it done at a high level without the same velocity for a while now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom