Brees decisions? (1 Viewer)

So not getting a straight answer but I am assuming everyone would be upset if he decide he wants to come back? For me I would be concern, rather than happy.
Huh? I just read all of the responses to your question and I saw plenty of straight answers.
Mine is similar to those above, love Drew he’s one of my favorite players all time, but he needs to retire. Don’t want to see him back. Father Time caught up to him.

When Taylor Heinicke outplays you, as he torched Tampa last week, it’s time to hang em up.

So not getting a straight answer but I am assuming everyone would be upset if he decide he wants to come back? For me I would be concern, rather than happy.

If he does turn around and says he want to come back, Coach needs to have a long, real conversation with him.

He can do as he likes and I will be supportive, but I would be concerned.

This is the first year where he hasn't been the best player on the team, IMO. Not all the turnovers were his fault but when he needs to push the ball he makes mistakes now. I just think the arm can't do what he wants and those passes are too slow to get there on time and out of reach of defenders.

IMO it's time to allow the team to figure out the future.

Love that dude, though. We are gonna miss him badly.

Huh? I just read all of the responses to your question and I saw plenty of straight answers.
Mine is similar to those above, love Drew he’s one of my favorite players all time, but he needs to retire. Don’t want to see him back. Father Time caught up to him.

When Taylor Heinicke outplays you, as he torched Tampa last week, it’s time to hang em up.
Seem the overall feeling is that he should not come back and I agree. However would you be upset if he make that decision to come back? I would be more concern because it might hamper the team from moving forward. He hasn't made it official yet based on Underhill tweet, but giving him some time there is always that very very small chance he might not want to retire just yet. This is not a question about his ability. I am questioning about his decision and the overall feeling if he does.

He can do as he likes and I will be supportive, but I would be concerned.

This is the first year where he hasn't been the best player on the team, IMO. Not all the turnovers were his fault but when he needs to push the ball he makes mistakes now. I just think the arm can't do what he wants and those passes are too slow to get there on time and out of reach of defenders.

IMO it's time to allow the team to figure out the future.

Love that dude, though. We are gonna miss him badly.
My thoughts exactly. I would be concerned too and probably won't like it if he does want to come back. It just hamper our ability to move forward.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom