Brees face punch (1 Viewer)

This is football. Who cares? Not long ago (before they started treating QBs like ballerinas) a little blood was common place.

you have no idea the grind ballerinas go through
566266d1409437029-ballerina-foot-injuries-b1.jpg

Somebody should've hit Short with an upper cut for that cheap shot. It's football if you get bloodied with a fair shot, but he just punched Brees long after Brees had released the ball.

It was smarter not to, or else the TD might have been nullified (unless the foul occurs after the play?)

But yeah, I was imagining all kinds of retribution.

Meanwhile, the Saints are big meanies for tripping Cam that one time.

Drew Brees throws TD despite
Short shoved Brees hard in the face, knocking him to the ground, a moment after Brees released the ball.

But Short insisted afterward that it was not an act of frustration.

“Not at all. Not at all,” Short insisted. “I was getting outside contain and I just threw my hands up. He’s a shorter quarterback. I just happened to hit him in the face. It wasn’t on purpose. It wasn’t out of frustration or nothing. I was just doing my job.’’

Don't worry guys, it was just business.

He'll be fined for sure (hopefully suspended). He should have been ejected, but NFL refs are afraid of ejecting anyone.

I looked on the Saints site earlier and saw no gif of it, jus the regular highlights. Does anyone have it? In real time it sure looked intentional.

They put all their weight on the tips of their toes. A lot. I tried to do it when I was young, it hurts quite a bit. Your feet aren't meant to do that. Ballerinas are equivalent to world class athletes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom