Brees film study, feel a little better (1 Viewer)

We are essentially playing preseason games still.

And oh yeah, Michael Thomas will have 17 yards receiving after 3 games.

I fully expect a very good offensive performance tonight in our 3rd preseason game.

Brees still owns the short to mid passing game. He has more than enough arm to throw accurate and fast passes in a 30 yard range. That´s what the video evidence shows. Is that enough to make the team dangerous?

Brees still owns the short to mid passing game. He has more than enough arm to throw accurate and fast passes in a 30 yard range. That´s what the video evidence shows. Is that enough to make the team dangerous?

Absolutely. He’s shown this year that he has the ability to throw it deep still. (The 45 yard in-the-air pass to Cook in week 1). The problem is that Payton isn’t calling these plays. If the defense chokes up a bit, underestimating Brees’ arm strength, I have no doubt he has the ability to sling it 50 yards to a wide open receiver running a fade.

But who would it be? We don’t have any burners other than maybe Deonte Harris. We are severely lacking in speed on offense

I’ve also mentioned that he has probably altered his throwing mechanics. As someone who’s very much into health and fitness, I can’t see anyway that a 40 year old naturally improves his throwing “strength”. The only way I can see him improving his zip/range is by adjusting his mechanics.

I say let the man get some “help”. A little testosterone and hgh never hurt nobody....wouldn't it be hilarious if he came back from the off season jacked and slinging the ball 60 yards.:biglol:
Well here's a review of your evaluations post beating down tom brady your an idiot and shut up please thank you and told you your dumb arse drew brees is done crap was nothibg but toxic go root for Jamis Winston pal

Well here's a review of your evaluations post beating down tom brady your an idiot and shut up please thank you and told you your dumb arse drew brees is done crap was nothibg but toxic go root for Jamis Winston pal

Drew brees beat down Tom Brady? I missed that part.

Funny how you call me a “dumb arse” but you can’t use punctuation to form a proper response. It’s all good though, best of luck to you. Glad to know I’m the toxic one but you’re bumping old posts. lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom