Brees gave personalized game balls to all recievers after setting passing record (2 Viewers)

I think it has more to do with Drew not making it about himself and he understands that it's still a team effort. That is why so many players like him and want to play with him. Everything he does on and off the field as well as spending time with players in the offseason to get in sync with them is just trying to help everyone overall. I will always cherish the memories Drew gave us as a Saint. I hope he becomes a coach for us after retirement to keep that same positive vibe with the team. Always class act! Thank you Drew.

"Something you'll never hear Peyton Manning or Tom Brady doing" for $1,000, Alex...
Huh? I don't get this shot at Peyton and Tom. I'm sure Peyton and Brady have done nice things for their teammates.

I don't see the need to go at those two with this. Comes off as little brother syndrome in this case. :idunno:

Didn't Strief break down in his retirement presser and say Brees was the best tesmmate he's ever had? That says everything you need to know.

Huh? I don't get this shot at Peyton and Tom. I'm sure Peyton and Brady have done nice things for their teammates.

I don't see the need to go at those two with this. Comes off as little brother syndrome in this case. :idunno:

I’m sure they’ve done nice things as well (dinners, watches, ect.), but to take the time and effort to want to do something that personalized for that many of his teammates at one time? Unprecedented.

Manning surpassed Favre for that same record in Week 10 of 2015, haven’t heard anything about him gifting all his receivers, backs, tightends, and linemen in appreciation for helping him break the record. It is what it is.

Last edited:
I’m sure they’ve done nice things as well (dinners, watches, ect.), but to take the time and effort to want to do something that personalized for that many of his teammates at one time? Unprecedented.

Manning surpassed Favre for that same record in Week 10 of 2015, haven’t heard anything about him gifting all his receivers, backs, tightened, and linemen in appreciation for helping him break the record. It is what it is.
That's fine but I still don't see the correlation with needing to take a swipe at Peyton and Tom with this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom