Brees has been bad. Jordan, Lattimore, Peat, Rankins and M. Williams have been worse (2 Viewers)

silverbullet

Rookie
Reaction score
You have to love the stupid narratives of TC.

Lattimore is more focused this year and knows he has to bring his A game even against less talented WRs. Ha. So far same old stuff. Dude has regressed every year from his outstanding rookie season.
Jordan - Lots of talk. Always quick to mock opponents OL on Twitter. Dude has played a rookie and a scrub and has been invisible.
Marcus Williams gained weight and dedicated his offseason to improving his tackling...lol
Rankins is healthy and has his explosion back....That's why we tried to trade him...
Peat is in the best shape of his life. Too bad he's still brittle and whifs constantly.

I've defended probably all of these guys at some point but my black and gold glasses are off. They need to start producing.

Rankins is obviously not going to get resigned.
At this point, I wouldn't pay Lattimore. He doesn't seem like the type that will play better with a lot of money.
Williams, as much as I like him, simply can't tackle. You can't pay him top money if he's a liability.
Jordan needs to get his head out of his arse.
Peat, unfortunately, we're stuck with.

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
I don't think Lattimore was as bad yesterday as some of the others.

Latt's problem seems to be we expect him to be elite every week because he has the potential to be so when he has an average game, we get furious.

Latt was elite last week, he was average this week. You're right, his problem continues to be consistency. But, he was in no way "worse" than Drew.

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If he can't cover TE's then what's the point of a SS?
You think Jenkins can cover a prime Jimmy Graham in isolation? The gameplan just didn't account for the TE to being a Jimmy Graham level threat. He did a great job last week against more prominent known threats with a better gameplan.

saintbilly25

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I thought Lattimore has looked good so far. He basically shut down Mike Evans week 1 and I didn’t see him give up much yesterday either. He did have that one bad play when he tried to jump the route, but other than that, the WR’s didn’t do much at all.

Reaction score
You think Jenkins can cover a prime Jimmy Graham in isolation? The gameplan just didn't account for the TE to being a Jimmy Graham level threat. He did a great job last week against more prominent known threats with a better gameplan.
Demario Davis seemed to do just fine. Shouldn't a pro bowl SS be able to cover a TE as well as a LB?

Reaction score
That’s not a normal TE. That guy requires double coverage. I’m not sure why DA waited until the end of the 3rd to finally decide Waller needed to be double covered.
Because he is Dennis Allen. Long history of not covering talented TEs, especially on 3rd and 4th downs.

Deucewildin

Rookie
Reaction score
If you think anyone on this team is playing worse then Brees your mistaken I’m sorry. 2011 2009 or 2018 Brees with this team we probably have two 45+ point games and Brees is the MVP favorite with 8-10 TDs no picks and 800+ yards

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
How would Drew Brees' (alleged) 'baller' condo at the Four Seasons Hotel look? Get a sneak preview Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Film Study: How Saints QB Brees turned in a vintage performance without top receivers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees, Saints still have that two-minute-drill magic Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus WATCH: Baldy's Breakdowns highlights the Drew Brees leap vs. Carolina SR News Page Articles 0
jasonsw Brees Quitely having a great season Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 125
Saint Kamara Brees leading team on historic pace for 3rd down conversions Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 18
Tom Brady, Drew Brees may pass the NFL TD pass record back and forth many times Saints RSS News Feeds 0
jasonsw Saints Drew Brees for MVP? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 33
Dan in Lafayette Drew Brees excellent throughout, Marcus Davenport comes up with big sack in New Orleans Saints victory against Panthers SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Brees' clutch precision lifts Saints past Panthers, 27-24 SR News Page Articles 0
Tom Brady passes Drew Brees for NFL passing touchdowns record Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Tom Brady ties Drew Brees with his 558th career touchdown pass Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bigsaints Brees before the half Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 31
Krodwhodat Drew Brees is a better QB with less talented receivers Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 38
Drew Brees, Alvin Kamara lead depleted Saints offense past Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Kamara Game winning drives, Brees getting closer to the record Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 8
Saint Kamara Thank God for Drew Brees Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 27
Drew Brees' latest milestone? Saints QB the first in NFL history to hit 7K completions Saints RSS News Feeds 0
saintmike23 Saints That was the closest Drew Brees special ever! Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
The end of the QB era, Part 3: Drew Brees’ legacy Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Drew Brees reacts to New Orleans Saints vs Carolina Panthers Week 7, Teddy Bridgewater Is No-Problem SR News Page Articles 0
Saints QB Drew Brees teams up with LaToya Cantrell for new coronavirus PSA Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Tom Brady now one touchdown pass behind Drew Brees’ career record Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Brees Air Stats Over 10 Yards Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 50
Dan in Lafayette Saints mainstays Brees, Jordan, Morstead climbing higher in team record books SR News Page Articles 0
jasonsw Foles has been terrible since come back win against Atlanta Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 18
Marquez Callaway may have surprised some Sunday, but the Saints have been seeing this Saints RSS News Feeds 0
UFCSaint Only 3 Bad/Missed Calls today but one could've been huge Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
OutlawSaint Hypothetical: If you see a thread title that states Michael Thomas has been traded. (Question in first post) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Dan in Lafayette Who has been the most underrated Saints player thus far? SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints' Cam Jordan takes shot at Antonio Brown: 'He's got to get to Week 9' SR News Page Articles 0
Cam Jordan gave us many productive years, Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 50
Cam Jordan: Saints knew Joey Slye wouldn’t make 65-yard field goal Saints RSS News Feeds 0
FOCO releases Saints star Cam Jordan “Art of the Sack” bobblehead Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints need more from Marshon Lattimore, Cameron Jordan Saints RSS News Feeds 0