Brees has been bad. Jordan, Lattimore, Peat, Rankins and M. Williams have been worse (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
You have to love the stupid narratives of TC.

Lattimore is more focused this year and knows he has to bring his A game even against less talented WRs. Ha. So far same old stuff. Dude has regressed every year from his outstanding rookie season.
Jordan - Lots of talk. Always quick to mock opponents OL on Twitter. Dude has played a rookie and a scrub and has been invisible.
Marcus Williams gained weight and dedicated his offseason to improving his tackling...lol
Rankins is healthy and has his explosion back....That's why we tried to trade him...
Peat is in the best shape of his life. Too bad he's still brittle and whifs constantly.

I've defended probably all of these guys at some point but my black and gold glasses are off. They need to start producing.

Rankins is obviously not going to get resigned.
At this point, I wouldn't pay Lattimore. He doesn't seem like the type that will play better with a lot of money.
Williams, as much as I like him, simply can't tackle. You can't pay him top money if he's a liability.
Jordan needs to get his head out of his arse.
Peat, unfortunately, we're stuck with.

I don't think Lattimore was as bad yesterday as some of the others.

Latt's problem seems to be we expect him to be elite every week because he has the potential to be so when he has an average game, we get furious.

Latt was elite last week, he was average this week. You're right, his problem continues to be consistency. But, he was in no way "worse" than Drew.

If he can't cover TE's then what's the point of a SS?
You think Jenkins can cover a prime Jimmy Graham in isolation? The gameplan just didn't account for the TE to being a Jimmy Graham level threat. He did a great job last week against more prominent known threats with a better gameplan.

I thought Lattimore has looked good so far. He basically shut down Mike Evans week 1 and I didn’t see him give up much yesterday either. He did have that one bad play when he tried to jump the route, but other than that, the WR’s didn’t do much at all.

You think Jenkins can cover a prime Jimmy Graham in isolation? The gameplan just didn't account for the TE to being a Jimmy Graham level threat. He did a great job last week against more prominent known threats with a better gameplan.

Demario Davis seemed to do just fine. Shouldn't a pro bowl SS be able to cover a TE as well as a LB?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom