Brees has been QB for the Saints since... (1 Viewer)

I've been married - 14 years married, 2 kids one just became a teenager - and Brees was QB during all of that

saw a twitter post saying Drew was the QB since the poster was 15 (and is now 30) - for whatever reason that put it in perspective. imagining how much someone's life changes from teens to 30s. and Drew was there the whole time

yup. I’m 31 in May so Brees has always been my QB, when I was young before I really picked my own team, I watched Chargers games with my Uncle. So as far as I can remember he’s been my guy. I have to admit I’m still in a funk thinking it’s finally over and he’s retiring it’s almost like a morning thing cause it’s just doesn’t seem real but I am certain he’s finished playing.

I told this to my nephew last week. I was naming everything our family went thru while brees was our qb. Isaid think about it.. all 4 of his kids were born during this time (2007, 2009, 2016, 2018)

My oldest was born in 2006, my second was born in 2009. The first will be in High School this fall.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom