Brees hoping to get Tre’Quan smith back this week. (1 Viewer)

Saint Spud

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
This was from the postgame transcript. It got lost in everything else after the game (understandably).

Getting back TQS would be huge. As Brees says, it’s important for timing and rhythm. He would also be an immense help in the running game.

Attachments

• 147DE796-24E9-470D-A385-6CB58B05EBFB.png
    147DE796-24E9-470D-A385-6CB58B05EBFB.png
    918.6 KB · Views: 84
This was from the postgame transcript. It got lost in everything else after the game (understandably).

Getting back TQS would be huge. As Brees says, it’s important for timing and rhythm. He would also be an immense help in the running game.
TQS is one of those players whose role and impact doesnt show up in the stat sheet but is still important.

TQS is one of those players whose role and impact doesnt show up in the stat sheet but is still important.

Agreed. People on here like to question the "dog" in him, but this dude is all dog on the field. Ask Takk McKinley about that. Takk's barely in the league now since TQS put him on tape being pancaked by a WR on national TV Thanksgiving Day 2019.

definitley the wide receiver most likely to hold to get a running back some room, CGM got away with a blatant jersey grab on a AK41 run last week. Not real sure that TQS at his usual self is a big help esp if it detracts from all-Pro11. Anyone think TQS could have done the lil Jordan thing? not me.

definitley the wide receiver most likely to hold to get a running back some room, CGM got away with a blatant jersey grab on a AK41 run last week. Not real sure that TQS at his usual self is a big help esp if it detracts from all-Pro11. Anyone think TQS could have done the lil Jordan thing? not me.

Completely different WR roles and with the ball in their hand. Just because someone can't break tackles like LJH can (not many can), doesn't mean they aren't physical and aren't physical blockers.

You’re dead wrong. He’s the best blocking Wr on the team.
If he wasn’t valuable, do you think the best QB of all time would be calling him out by name hoping he’s back this week?

Go back and watch that Raiders game and tell me TQS couldn't have done the same thing. TreQuan has been very physical after the catch this year.

So I totally forgot TQS's injury/return timetable. Was going to ask if anyone knew. But then I remembered this really cool thing on the internet that searches topics and found this:

And no, that's not snark. That's literally what just went down in my head.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom