brees' house, no tv crew??? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Soooo, i saw the halftime interview w/ drew and thought to myself......it looks like they were doing the interview from his house, im gonna walk by and see if I can see the TV CREW/Truck on what I heard is Drew's House.....Well I walked down there and there wasnt any Tv truck or anything......So I guess that squashes the rumor that the house I thought was his, in fact, ISN"T!

Oh well. I guess a lot of people who thought it is his house, will be disappointed!!!

Soooo, i saw the halftime interview w/ drew and thought to myself......it looks like they were doing the interview from his house, im gonna walk by and see if I can see the TV CREW/Truck on what I heard is Drew's House.....Well I walked down there and there wasnt any Tv truck or anything......So I guess that squashes the rumor that the house I thought was his, in fact, ISN"T!

Oh well. I guess a lot of people who thought it is his house, will be disappointed!!!

Was that really a rumor?

I missed it, recap please...or St Chad.....do your stuff...

It didn't look like someone's home -- fountain in the background. More like a hotel lobby or a TV studio (as mentioned above)

Why don't you see if you can get a peephole video of him?:jpshakehead:

The interview was taped well before the game started tonight, when they went back to Bob Costas, the stadium was empty and Drews mop was still wet!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom