Brees interview highlights his progress. (1 Viewer)

Spylake

Banned
Reaction score
I looked to see if this was posted. Apologies if I missed it and duplicated.

Seems he is making great progress and is now throwing an NFL ball

Last edited:
They showed him throwing in the broadcast this past game. He was really looking good and comfortable throwing the ball. I was hoping it meant that he could play this coming weekend. Still, it's great to know he's just about ready to come back.

I know its not probable but I'm desperate for him to come back for the cardinals game. I work in AZ so all my coworkers are cardinals fans and I'd love Drew to come back for that game and remind the league just how good he is.

I know its not probable but I'm desperate for him to come back for the cardinals game. I work in AZ so all my coworkers are cardinals fans and I'd love Drew to come back for that game and remind the league just how good he is.
i'm still thinking itll be atl nov 10. i'd love to see arizona, just dont htink its likely. especially if we were to win sunday.

Drew said there's more to it than just standing there throwing the ball. He waiting until he's well enough to catch a TD pass from Taysom.

• 1Like
Reactions: LoE
They showed him throwing in the broadcast this past game. He was really looking good and comfortable throwing the ball. I was hoping it meant that he could play this coming weekend. Still, it's great to know he's just about ready to come back.
If there's one team I do not want Drew to face coming back from injury.. it would be the Bears. They have a ferocious front 7 and there's no one better in Football than bending the edge, and slapping a QBs throwing hand than Khalil Mack.

• 1Like
Reactions: LoE
I'm anticipating him playing after the bye. I'd be very surprised if he plays against AZ. Awesome to know he's actually throwing a real ball now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom