Brees is having a 2nd Opinion and may not need surgery Per WWL Radio-Coach Payton (1 Viewer)

There is really no downside in seeking a second opinion since Brees has front of the line privileges, but be careful what you wish for with conservative treatment. It’s more important that this thing heals up well. I’ve been under the impression that this was a complete tear this entire time...especially looking at the degree of laxity on the video. But prehaps it’s a grade 2 and you can give splinting/regen medicine a shot.

Okay... what you got for tennis and golf elbow. I evidently have both. doctor put me on oral steroids for 6 days and miloxicam for 3 months. supposed to do a second 6 day steroid pack starting next week. If that doesn't do it... looking at blood platelet therapy or dry needling. Any other suggestions?

Okay... what you got for tennis and golf elbow. I evidently have both. doctor put me on oral steroids for 6 days and miloxicam for 3 months. supposed to do a second 6 day steroid pack starting next week. If that doesn't do it... looking at blood platelet therapy or dry needling. Any other suggestions?
Follow the three demandments: Training, prayers, and the vitamins. ---Hulk Hogan.

Now that actually made me laugh. I needed
a good laugh today. Drew is actually a switch passer too.?

I don't get all the hysteria. Were talking Drew here. I'm expecting him to play Sunday tossing the ball around with his left hand!

Follow the three demandments: Training, prayers, and the vitamins. ---Hulk Hogan.

Yeah, that's been my plan so far... then during the middle of the night I use my left hand to adjust a pillow or move the blankets and I come up screaming. (then night before last, wife elbows me in the nose... so now I've got other problems. lol)

Didn't Ronnie Lott amputate a finger and keep playing? If Drew was really dedicated to the team, why doesn't he do that with his thumb?

I don't buy it. I don't think anyone expects him to play.

Yeah. This non surgery healing is going to take more than a week. Maybe you could say that for Dallas or Tampa. But nobody thinks he’s playing against Seattle.

I don't get all the hysteria. Were talking Drew here. I'm expecting him to play Sunday tossing the ball around with his left hand!

We may stand a better chance that way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom