Brees leads League (1 Viewer)

Pa.Saint

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
For what its worth we have a QB that leads the league in passing. I would much rather had a "W" against the Steelers...but......Least it was an AFC loss

I agree with both of you. Brees looks like a god on the field as of late. The play where he's directing Stecker down the field and then gets the big gain was incredible. I was really excited watching our team, even in a loss. The announcers seemed impressed as well. They know we're good, and so do the Steelers. And yeah, this was a loss, but we all know we're going to lose some this year. And if you have to lose, do it to a non-conference team in a game that's still a blast to watch.

He also has 4 consecutive games of 300+ yards passing. Something that Peyton has never done.

>>The play where he's directing Stecker down the field and then gets the big gain was incredible.

Indeed. What a great pass. And I'm glad to see Stecker getting a couple of shots at the ball. He made two nice plays yesterday. Throughout his carrer, Drew has been well known for distributing the ball, and I think it has a lot to do with his vision and field awareness. And let me say for the 3rd week in a row, his pocket presence is uncanny. The way he slides and slips to avoid sacks is amazing.

Imho, he's now surpassed the underrated Jeff Blake as the Best. Saints. Quarterback. Ever. (even if he has to win next week to equal Blake's 7-3 record!)

TPS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom