Saints Brees likely to break NFL career record for completions this week (1 Viewer)

Why not? He's dropped a record on them before if I remember correctly. ;)

One also ended with them too unfortunately :mad:

Just looking back at that consecutive games with a TD pass that record was once considered "unbreakable" and Drew Brees not only broke it but was 3 games shy of passing it A SECOND TIME in 2015 and if he would have managed to slip a TD in against Atlanta in 2012 the streak would have stretched to 99 games (edit: actual maths was off it would have been 100 straight because 55 + 45 is 100 duuurr.. Good thing I don't math for a living)

1537392513414.png

I don't really think people really appreciate how great he is. Once he's retired and owns pretty much every passing record in the books people are going to sit back and look at the entirety of his career and be like man we really slept on this dude.

Last edited:
One also ended with them too unfortunately :mad:

Just looking back at that consecutive games with a TD pass that record was once considered "unbreakable" and Drew Brees not only broke it but was 3 games shy of passing it A SECOND TIME in 2015 and if he would have managed to slip a TD in against Atlanta in 2012 the streak would have stretched to 99 games.

1537392513414.png

I don't really think people really appreciate how great he is. Once he's retired and owns pretty much every passing record in the books people are going to sit back and look at the entirety of his career and be like man we really slept on this dude.

I know it's not a record,but when Brees's 54 game streak was broken, he began a 45 game streak. 99 Td's in a 100 game stretch will never happen again.

Completions record week 3.
Yardage record week 5.

TD record early next year, but will battle Brady for that title the rest of his career unless Brady taps out early. The came into this year tied and both have thrown 5 TDs in 2 weeks. That one is up for grabs.

This record is not getting enough press.
Let's hope the announcers even mention it when he breaks the all time completion record Sunday.
If they don't that will be a very disrespectful.
The guy who catches hopefully brings him back the ball hands it to Drew and he takes it to the sideline.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom