Brees Looked Great (1 Viewer)

UFCSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Aside from one weak sideline pass, his passes all looked sharp and on target. He was decisive and threw with confidence. Most of his passes looked like lasers. Also it seems like over the past several games his play action looks better. There are times when he barely fakes the handoff as if it is just a formality. But the last few games it's hard to tell if he handed it off or not. Let's hope Drew can keep this up for several more year because after this past offseason it feels like the holes on this team are getting smaller and smaller to fill.

On the few occasions when Drew doesn't look great you can usually spread the blame around. Sometimes he tries to do too much but that's usually because he's trying to make up that score hole we're usually in by the end of the first quarter.

It's simple. Can Brees step into his throws? Then he's going to look great.

I always laugh when people freak out over Brees having a bad game, as if his arm has suddenly aged over night.

Yesterday, there were a few crucial drops by our receivers. I think Cooks had 2 drops. Fleener had one or two. Snead had one.

It's simple. Can Brees step into his throws? Then he's going to look great.

I always laugh when people freak out over Brees having a bad game, as if his arm has suddenly aged over night.

Exactly. And usually you can see of he is getting that type of pocket by the first few drives.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom