Brees, Montana, and Favre Watch Party on Facebook (1 Viewer)

B-Train

The West Bank's Favorite Son
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Didn’t know they were doing this, thank you! Just tuned in. Talk about good company for Drew to be in

CowtownSaint

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
I have to say. Thank you so very much! I got a lot of joy watching these guys during the game tonight. Probably one of the most memorable things in a long time during SuperBowl. I’m not so sure Brett Fabre hasn’t had 8 or 9 coronas

kizzy821

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I clicked on when AP was talking about the Vikings being statistically better than the Saints in the NFCCG. Muahaha! The loser had to perform twice as hard as the winner and still lost hehehehe ?

saints4eva

We are the Who Dat Nation-we will always persevere
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Muted my tv and listened to them while watching the game. So much better than Joe Buck and Troy Aikman

Maik Jeaunz

#1 SoCal Saints fan
Reaction score
that's cool to see, but man...I've never seen so little reaction to a Super Bowl before. I would never know anyone scored if it didn't say 'Touchdown' on the bottom of the screen. these guys all look like they're waiting for a microwave pizza to finish.

whosyadaddy

Bleed Black & Gold
Reaction score
Thank you guys for posting this I really enjoyed it. I haven't heard from Joe in a while was nice to hear him talk football again with our beloved Drew and the gunslinger himself Favre.

Yes you could see how P'Oed Drew was when they mentioned it was the same push off (arm fully extended) from Kittle as in the Min game that was not called. He looked like us fans really taking it to heart and I don't blame him one iota. What Drew said needs to be done, tell us what warrants OPI for example, if it's the fully extended arm as we are told then declare that is what constitutes the penalty then call it consistently if that's what you see on the field. To say we have inconsistency among the crews and teams is an understatement.

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
Watched a few minutes of it, wow that looks pretty disappointing from what I was expecting.

Obviously it doesn't help that they aren't positioned with the actual plays being shown at the same time they are commentating.

And Joel Klatt just needs to not be there. That's the main problem.

CFP championship game was so much better done. 4 coaches and no one else.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom