Brees needs 3 TDs to break Manning's all-time record -- could happen on MNF? (1 Viewer)

Brees now has 537 career passing TDs. Peyton had 539. Brady sits at 536. Decent chance of Brees breaking the record on MNF in the Dome. You'd have to think Payton will try to get him the record in front of the home crowd. Also, am I missing something, or is nobody talking about this record? Why not?
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_td_career.htm

It’s been talked about on here. And I think he will get it, but way more worried about the win.
Will be awesome to get both on MNF.

Ugh, I see that Brady plays Cincy this week, so he may break it first (would need 4 TDs), and then Brees will technically be breaking Brady's record. Brady hasn't had a 4 TD game all year...but it is the Bengals.

the Pats have the Bengals next week, even with their offensive strugles I hope he doesn't get the 4 he needs to break it.

Specifically to all my fellow old timers...

Let's think about this next week for a second... Our hapless, perennial loser Saints are no more...despite yesterday's feeling of yet another NFC West game of old, this is no longer our sad penance for unknown sins... This coming Monday our Saints, featuring our future HOF QB Mr Drew Brees, will make football history by setting the all time TD record. This is real and this is OUR Saints...Shine up your 1970s Fleur-de-lis glass drink-ware from some gas station and have a toast... It'll be a special moment for sure.

Ugh, I see that Brady plays Cincy this week, so he may break it first (would need 4 TDs), and then Brees will technically be breaking Brady's record. Brady hasn't had a 4 TD game all year...but it is the Bengals.
Bengals ended Brady’s streak of td passes to have Brees hold onto it a few years back. Bengals can stop this too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom