brees needs to geaux (1 Viewer)

MissippiWhoDat

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Inflammatory/Troll post
I'm prepared for the falcon emojis,

That aside would u rather have a top 10 team with a 20thish qb (Teddy) leading or lose a lot of key players and be a bottom 10 team with brees?

We can't keep everyone and IMO this was brees last shot.

I'd rather keep the team than the qb

Nevimeister

I was there!
Reaction score
Keep drafting well, surround Brees with more talent and go again. Lessons need to be learned about playcalling and game management as well

There was a lot of chatter Brady should be done with the big gap between ring 3 and 4 (followed by 5 and 6)

26ISTHEMAN

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score

That aside would u rather have a top 10 team with a 20thish qb (Teddy) leading or lose a lot of key players and be a bottom 10 team with brees?

Should the Oline go with him? They played like garbage today.

Corey504

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm kinda on both sides of this one. On one hand brees is a legend and you never wanna lose that, but also i feel like maybe we took the horse as far it's going to go with brees he is 41 soon.

Mackenzie

Black and Gold Forever
Reaction score
The offensive line lost this game. Period. He was running for his life back there. I know everyone wants to attack our players but sleep on it beforehand please. Real fans don’t do what you’re doing. He threw very few picks this season, had a career high completion percentage and a very high QBR. He’s not done.

45TchoupSaint

It's business time
Reaction score

This post needs to "geaux". He wasn't the only issue today. You sound like you want more splash plays and those don't always happen especially in the playoffs. Our team, as whole and including Brees, played awful.

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
Reaction score
Well, whatever one leads to wins is what I want.
This is what I agree with. I love Brees but has his window passed. Until the last 8 minutes, he played poorly. But I also thought SP called a terrible game until the end. If not for DA and Taysom Hill, we get blown out. But still love our team.

SubmarineMike

Rookie
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
DB9 is, aside from this game, playing at the top of not just his game, but THE game.

I would love to have an upgrade at the position, but there really isn't anything remotely available that would compare.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Andrus Emmanuel Sanders is building chemistry with Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints offense SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints WR Emmanuel Sanders opens up about relationship with Drew Brees SR News Page Articles 0
Nightshade Sanders on Brees arm strength Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 28
JustaSharkie Saints Brees' Beard_Poll Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
jasonsw Saints Brees vs Mahomes vs Jackson Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
After Drew Brees, how many current Saints could reach Hall of Fame? Six others, ESPN writer says Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ktmoze Sean Payton on Brees, Winston, and Protective Gear Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Saints QB Drew Brees may be 41, but his downfield numbers are 'still strong,' Sean Payton says Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How Saints' Drew Brees got creative to make his 41-year-old arm feel 'live' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus 2020 NFL Preview: Saints are back but a lot depends on Drew Brees, on and off the field SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Transcript: Drew Brees training conference call - Saturday, August 1 SR News Page Articles 0
Walker: Drew Brees, driven by Super Bowl quest, faces toughest challenge yet in 20th NFL season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees displays leadership, candor, understanding in latest comments Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints' Drew Brees says reaction to US flag comments was 'crushing' SR News Page Articles 0
ktmoze Brees back to chase 2nd Super Bowl for Saints Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Andrus Drew Brees: 'I have not licked my fingers in about four months' SR News Page Articles 0
Saintsphere Drew Brees does his first interview since the backlash Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
Saints' team 'in good shape' after Drew Brees reconciles with teammates after protest comments Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Brees: Reaction to flag comment was 'crushing' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ktmoze Drew Brees Press Conference: "This Year's going to be about something greater than Football" Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
As camp nears, Drew Brees says the impact of his anthem comments ‘completely broke my heart' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees sidesteps whether 2020 will be his last season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How Saints QB Drew Brees used unusual sports this offseason to help him throw a 60-yard pass Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Buy a cool Drew Brees t-shirt to support a good cause Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Nightshade Drew Brees training himself to not lick fingers Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Drew Brees training himself to not lick fingers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints Fans Are Loving Drew Brees’ Latest Practice Video SR News Page Articles 0
Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees ready to duel in Week 3 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints QB Brees donates $5m to help build healthcare centres in Louisiana SR News Page Articles 0
Brees foundation donating another $5 million Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Brees foundation pledges $5 million to Ochsner Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees, wife Brittany, to donate $5M to build healthcare centers in Louisiana Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees makes $5 million donation for local healthcare Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dago Law enforcement probably needs to look at the computers belonging to whoever OKed this Everything Else Board 5
NFL needs to create a bubble plan for 2020 season Saints RSS News Feeds 0