brees not in the top 5 qb? (1 Viewer)

Steve Young thinks Brees is pretty good. He laughed at everyone second guessing Brees' talent. Tonight he said Brees has done nothing but prove his critics wrong.

Whether we like it or not, QBs are judged by SB rings. I would bet if you would ask Drew, he would defer to those guys based on teh fact they have won rings. But we are on the right track to get a ring and once that happens, Drew will be top 3 in every conversation.

I'm sorry but I judge the best QB by if all teams had no players and the GM's started picking, who would they pick 1st.

The only guys who would possibly b picked before him would be manning or brady and that would be questionable.

Whether we like it or not, QBs are judged by SB rings. I would bet if you would ask Drew, he would defer to those guys based on teh fact they have won rings. But we are on the right track to get a ring and once that happens, Drew will be top 3 in every conversation.

And whether we like it or not, half the people in the world have below average intelligence, too.

The rings argument fails when you leave out guys like Marino, Kelly, Tarkenton, Anderson, et al.

So it's not best QB, it's QB that plays on the team that wins the most. Got it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom