brees not in the top 5 qb? (1 Viewer)

R.Frank = Fail

Oh now THAT'S a great sig pic....

The Sea Of Gold!
saints1-1.jpg

LOL LOL LOL okay, I'll stop laughing now - Offensive Player of the year, Over 5000 passing yards, starts this season 9 TD's and only 2 picks and averaging around 400 yds a game. And we are spending our time defending him, hell we ought to help opposing defenses as well.........they'll need it!

The writer put Brees in the same category as Mark Sanchez...................are you kidding me?

Soon to be proven, though for a body of work it's hard to toss Brady and Manning aside for more than best this year. I love Brees and think he's #1 now, but I think one ring and one or two more seasons like the last 3 and he definitely passes Brady and Manning in my book.
Wasn't the original question, "Is Bress one of the top 5 QB's in the league today?" If that is the question then it would be based on the work he is doing today, not even last year. Now if they asked "who has been" the best top 5 QB's over the last few years, then the debate may change a little. But without a doubt or argument, Brees is in the top 5 today!!!!!!!
He's the BEST BABY!!!

If wins and losses are the measure of a QB, are we going to ignore the team-aspect of football? Does anyone really think that Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Tom Brady, Ben Roethlisberger or Kurt Warner could do a better job if they were to switch places with Drew?

Wasn't the original question, "Is Bress one of the top 5 QB's in the league today?" If that is the question then it would be based on the work he is doing today, not even last year. Now if they asked "who has been" the best top 5 QB's over the last few years, then the debate may change a little. But without a doubt or argument, Brees is in the top 5 today!!!!!!!
He's the BEST BABY!!!
I agree with right now, and even last year. I just think that it's only a year or two away from even non-Saints fans going with it outright if he does it for two more years, with one ring. There would be no qualifications, and very few who would disagree.

Proverbs 12:23

A prudent man concealeth knowledge: but the heart of fools proclaimeth foolishness.

Proverbs 13:16

Every prudent man dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open his folly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom