Brees on playing next week (1 Viewer)

The fact that they're questioning whether they think he can go against ARZ only 7 days before the game kind of tells me all I need to know and that is the hand needs more time.

How? It tells me the opposite. The fact that they want to see him practice this week to figure out if he's ready tells me that he must think he's ready without seeing him practice. You don't have him start practicing if his thumb needs more healing time. In fact you have him start practicing BECAUSE you think he's ready.

If he can play then he plays!

I can honestly see all sides of this topic... AND I’m not taking any upcoming games for granted....

I really think we could let drew sit for several more games if anyone involved thinks it would be ‘useful’.

Imagine having a fresh Drew Brees step up just as teams are making their late season run into playoffs... some teams get banged up and have concerns about their teams being tired... imagine having number 9 fresh and ready to rip just at that point?

Then, there’s the idea that Drew might want to get out there as soon as someone will allow him...

There’s a lot of narratives here. There’s not just one way to see this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom