Brees On The Sidelines (1 Viewer)

The idea that Drew's mere presence won the game is ridiculous and then to use that to discredit DA and his staff's win is just childish vindictiveness.
Wrong and wrong.

Payton had an effect a few weeks back it’s clear Brees had an effect as well today.

This team is emotionless and coaches are timid when it comes to calling the game, there is definitly a correlation into the juice the team played with with former players and coaches being involved

Good grief, let’s argue about Drew Brees effect from standing on the sidelines. Aren’t there enough threads to vent on?

The idea that Drew's mere presence won the game is ridiculous and then to use that to discredit DA and his staff's win is just childish vindictiveness.
It really is considering Drew was at the Cardinals game too and we lost.

We have the same record as the Packers ..is LaFleur getting fired too?! We have injuries to blame? What they got?

It really is considering Drew was at the Cardinals game too and we lost.

We have the same record as the Packers ..is LaFleur getting fired too?! We have injuries to blame? What they got?
I’m not one for the constant pessimism either but since you mentioned the packers I think LaFleur is a fraud and should’ve already been fired. Say what you will about Rodgers but LaFleur/packers FO haven’t exactly surrounded him with a plethora of offensive talent, their defense is supposed to be good every off-season and then they aren’t (one could say the same about ours this season), it just seems like something just isn’t right up there. Let me put it this way, if he were to be let go I wouldn’t want the Saints giving him an interview, certainly not for the HC position.

I definitely miss Brees. It's criminal that we saddled him with the historically worst defenses and didn't get him another ring. One year we had the number one offense and the only offensive stats that were better would be if you combined our opponents' offenses and made them one QB/offense. I'm fact, that amalgamation would have been the historically best offense in the history of the league. Smh.

Not for nothing, but from Las Vegas I went to the Atlanta game and the Raiders game so also 2-0. I also have hella frequent flier miles so all's I need is a ticket...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom