Brees On The Sidelines (1 Viewer)

Somehow I doubt Brady would get that kind of reaction from teammates if he showed up on the sidelines in Tampa after retirement.

Like a fish would miss water.

Absolutely, he is missed. He held this team together. He was leader, cheerleader, the detail, politician, liaison to Payton and Loomis, the face of the franchise, everything!

I can't imagine being Winston at this stage of the game either. Not only does the team have more confidence in Dalton, when Brees comes back, he is showered with affection. Winston is basically half packed up out of his locker at this stage of the game........

Winston is basically half packed up out of his locker at this stage of the game........
I really do hate this for Winston. He’s done everything this organization has asked him to do. I realize that there’s nothing fair about the NFL, but it sure seems that it’s been an especially cruel fate for Jameis the last few years. Sadly that fate may be sealed even into the future… with or without the Saints. :(

The idea that Drew's mere presence won the game is ridiculous and then to use that to discredit DA and his staff's win is just childish vindictiveness.
Next you're gonna tell me that wearing my favorite shirt doesn't affect outcomes either!

Last edited:
Who knows it may have been Brees on the sidelines. It’s obvious at this point Allen cannot motivate this team. Payton has addressed them. Brees on the sidelines. Kamara getting after the team. Players stepping up to call out things. Look there’s only 1 reason this happens, it’s because the head coach can’t.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom