Brees out (1 Viewer)

dislocated thumb, he done for the game but doesnt appear serious, he should be back at practice with no issues for next week

Nobody has said any of that.

It looks much more serious than that. Closer to season ending than 1 week unless it’s just sprained. He’s not even trying to hold a ball nor did he go back to the locker room. My guess is he knows the season is over

Lol yes I can read the post above just like you doctor.

And Chao is a doctor who sits at home watching sports and diagnoses injuries from his couch. He tends to be pretty accurate tho since he is known for doing this as a weekly thing
I didnt see that chuck posted that. I have access too, but my phone wouldnt insert the image.

I was just relaying dr. Chao's comment. Just trying to be fast.

And I'm P'Oed too. Drew with no ice makes me think it is torn.

And Chao is a doctor who sits at home watching sports and diagnoses injuries from his couch. He tends to be pretty accurate tho since he is known for doing this as a weekly thing
You realize this is the doctor that you're believing verbatim right?

Me and you (even without medical licenses) have more credibility than this tool. Guy is a disgrace to the medical professional altogether.

Oh my god.

They just showed DB9 trying to pick a ball up after the injury. He couldn’t even lift the ball off the ground. Never got his hand around it, it just rolled back to the ground.

If you think this is a one week thing you’re gonna be severely disappointed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom