Brees' Passer Rating Through 10 Games: 126.9 (1 Viewer)

Challenger

Perpetually In Max Q
Reaction score
I am not one who sees the "passer rating" as the be-all, end-all of QB stats, nor do I want to jump the gun here in any way. But here is where we stand as of right now:

We have 6 games left in the regular season.

As far as I know, Aaron Rodgers still holds the seasonal record for passer rating at 122.5.

If Brees keeps playing the way he has been playing, he has a legitimate shot to overtake that mark and set yet another new record!

Also, Brees set a passer rating record just today: With a rating of 153.2 vs. the Eagles, Brees became the 1st QB to have 3 games in a season of a passer rating of at least 150. The previous record was 2, achieved by a handful of players, including Brees.

I was never a fan of the QB rating but I'm glad Drew is tearing that stat up along with everything else.

I did the math and he needs to have roughly a 115 QB rating these last 6 games to break the record.

Time to feast on the Falcons with another stellar performance.

The key will be to avoid a bad game (sub 90 rating), which the only potential game I see like that is the Dallas road game, because of their front 7.

Also, Brees set a passer rating record just today: With a rating of 153.2 vs. the Eagles, Brees became the 1st QB to have 3 games in a season of a passer rating of at least 150. The previous record was 2, achieved by a handful of players, including Brees.

Awesome, do you have a link for the above stat? Thanks!

If he wins the MVP award, then he also has to be the one to break the streak and win the SB!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom