Brees play tonight (1 Viewer)

zangao

Rookie
Reaction score
I think he looked great but what’s up with our recovers short arming / dropping passes tonight ?
2 on cook and MT almost never misses. Maybe short week? Gotta get that cleaned up!!!
But Brees looked really decisive and sharp tonight!

I think he looked great but what’s up with our recovers short arming / dropping passes tonight ?
2 on cook and MT almost never misses. Maybe short week? Gotta get that cleaned up!!!
But Brees looked really decisive and sharp tonight!

We GoOd WiTh OuRCuRrEnT GuYs!

I'm going with short week. Focus isn't exactly 100 and to kinda be expected. They played a really physical game 4 days ago.

Fatigue sets in and mind doesn't perform at peak level. They do get 10 day rest after this. And should.

drew is not on, his receivers have always helped him. he needs to get current and be able to run and move the drive

Our receivers have killed us tonight. There’s at least 14 points our WR’s have cost us tonight and the game isn’t done. I can’t blame Brees or his arm; he’s practically handing the ball to them and they’re literally dropping the ball. This anemic display is strictly on our marquee skill position guys not named Brees.

Important part is winning and finishing strong. Defense has been dominating

Outside of Brees the offense is straight up awful. Kamara isnt right. Outside of Thomas and Taysom we have no consistent playmakers. They need to play exponentially better to compete with SF.

I'm going with short week. Focus isn't exactly 100 and to kinda be expected. They played a really physical game 4 days ago.

Fatigue sets in and mind doesn't perform at peak level. They do get 10 day rest after this. And should.

Our WRs outside of CGM...nowhere. Per tradition.

drew is not on, his receivers have always helped him. he needs to get current and be able to run and move the drive

Huh? Drew is practically placing those balls in their hands. Pro receivers make the catches Drew is throwing. I have no issue calling Drew out when he’s off, but I cannot lay the offense’s stalling at his feet tonight. The receivers (Cooks especially) have been turkey dung all night.

What a lousy supporting cast on offense for Brees tonight. Totally ruined what would have been another epic game.

The race to 540 is gonna be a limp to 540 by both players. And not because of Brees.

What a travesty.

I apologize Drew on befalf oh these sad sacks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom