Brees purchases Condo on Canal St (2 Viewers)

In my Sean Payton voice "listen" to me what makes sense is he plans on being involved in New Orleans for a really long time. Maybe he plans on coaching with the organization or being around for a lot of games as a spectator. That man is very passionate about that organization and the City of New Orleans and the state of Louisiana

Brees is super rich and where he lives in California has perfect weather. Live in Louisiana with extreme weather or California with perfect weather.

id say Northern California has better weather. Southern California gets pretty hot in the summer. Of course if you are close to the ocean you don’t feel it as much,

I don't think he'd buy into a high-profile residence if that was the case but I don't know. I actually feel a bit dirty even discussing it.

Maybe I should dump this thread?

Your instincts might be right. You're not wrong for posting this, because it's legitimate news about our highest profile player. I just don't see any good to come from it. Not that threads have to result in some greater good. It was going to get posted regardless, so might as well leave it.

Honestly, if you're flithy rich and travel a lot... What's easier to keep secure? A house or condo? Obviously a condo.

If some of you read the article, you would have read " TMZ said Brees provided a statement that said he and his family plan to call the condo home. " and " Work began on the renovation of the 34-story former office building in 2018 and may be completed as soon as 2021. "

Not for any covid crap.. it's not even finished yet... he and his family will use it. My guess would be that he sells his house in a move to downsize and have a place for when they are in New Orleans.

A lot of people who buy additional homes say that. Sometimes it can give you better interest rates. Whatever his intentions are for the condo that can change before the condo is complete anyway. For now let's continue with the wild speculation, the wilder the better!

Why can't it just be a real estate investment?
🙄...His wife does not want to live in NOLA, permanently. This purchase is for when he has to return periodically for business. The home on Audubon will be sold. It is not needed, for just him, when he returns for business. A small condo is all that he needs.

Based on his statement it sounds like he’s sponsored by Four Seasons or something. He was shilling the brand pretty damn hard. Frankly I didn’t know you could live in Four Seasons, I thought it was a hotel. Shows what I know.
The Four Seasons being developed in the once WTC, will have condos on the upper floors, while the lower floors will be the 5 diamond Four Seasons hotel rooms. There will also be shopping and various type of services available for the folks that live in the condos as well as for those staying in a hotel room. It is going to be a unique Four Seasons property.

Brees is super rich and where he lives in California has perfect weather. Live in Louisiana with extreme weather or California with perfect weather.
And fires and earthquakes. No place is perfect.

I think that’s a sensible hypothesis. A way to avoid bringing it home.
This is not valid, as the build out of the old WTC is not complete. That being the case, he could quarantine at the Hyatt, owned primarily by the Benson group.

He is retiring at the end of this year, buying the condo as a temp residence, then taking over the head coaching interim job as the new head coach of the Atlanta Falcons next year............bet I get 28-3 dead falcons to laughs on this one? Lol!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom