Brees purchases Condo on Canal St (1 Viewer)

If we’re gonna speculate...

could easily be a way for him to create his own bubble to protect against COVID. My kids just went back to school so we’ve had to take some extra precautions (and, unlike Brees, we don’t have the $ to buy a condo, lol).

I don't get what's there to speculate if he PURCHASED property in New Orleans. Him selling property would be another thing, and he very well may do that soon because it's obvious he's retiring. But I don't see any reason to speculate negatively.

Like I don't get the correlation with Drew Brees buying property in New Orleans = something's amiss

Wait, I thought this was a done deal and he bought a house in San Diego last year or the year before? I think he is only here during the season and his family lives in San Diego. I actually thought his house here was sold.

They spend their offseason in San Diego, we all know this is his last year in a Saints uniform, and all signs point to his family's "base" being in San Diego.

To me this looks like it is about having a very nice place to stay while in New Orleans for business and vacations.

Selling home. Moving family to LA? End of the line in NOLA?
Winner winner chicken dinner.
Despite Covid the real estate market is booming in NOLA. He and the family will be back in San Diego full time once he retires. This was probably bought as the place for them to crash when he's in town. They can sell the house and get top $ now and have a smooth transition

Last edited:
Based on his statement it sounds like he’s sponsored by Four Seasons or something. He was shilling the brand pretty damn hard. Frankly I didn’t know you could live in Four Seasons, I thought it was a hotel. Shows what I know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom