Brees Regression (1 Viewer)

I dunno folks, did you see the way he was holding the pen when he was writing on the clipboard? His hand was literally about to fall off!!! He probably had to get help taking his shoulder pads off. I REALLY became concerned with Drew's weakend physical state, after he lost a Quarterback Challenge to Pete Charmichael.. I mean, how could that happen?
I am sure Brittney and the kids were so embarrased.. She may consider divorce....The kids may change their last name when they get older.
Maybe we should go after Dak Prescott, you know he went to MS State, and played in the SEC.... He's an overall much better quarterback than Drew. Probably by 50-60%. Also, don't forget he is AT LEAST 5-6 inches taller than Drew.... Maybe we should trade the next three years first round picks, for Brady Quinn?
You know he went to Texas, and Texas is one of the largest states in the USA.....

What about CSP not even wearing a visor.

And dont get me started on cam Jordan. Writing things down during a football game! Instead of getting on the field and helping us try to get at least 1 sack! No, he would rather doodle on paper. Money well spent!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom