Brees sees 2013 as NEW ERA for saints (Moss gets mentioned) (1 Viewer)

Wow, the venomous hate in the comments section was unexpected.

Oh well, I guess it happens to all winners eventually.

Those people hate Brady and Manning too; the ones who talk about his hairline and birthmark are the true idiots. Reminds me of high school debate class when the teacher stressed the difference between arguing salient facts vs "ad hominen" (meaning "to the man") remarks that have no relevance whatsoever. We point out that he's a guaranteed first round hall-of-famer whose broken almost every passing record, and they say, "I hate his birthmark".

Those people hate Brady and Manning too; the ones who talk about his hairline and birthmark are the true idiots. Reminds me of high school debate class when the teacher stressed the difference between arguing salient facts vs "ad hominen" (meaning "to the man") remarks that have no relevance whatsoever. We point out that he's a guaranteed first round hall-of-famer whose broken almost every passing record, and they say, "I hate his birthmark".

True, but I didn't expect so many. If this is a true representation of the "typical" football fan then I'm embarrassed to be considered one.

I'm hoping these are simply the outliers.

Yeah, who can't forget the amazing play by our def. this year. Or the multiple pick games by Brees. Or abandoning working run games to throw the ball more.

I hope we see better play next year, and I am confident we will as Sean will put a boot up peoples butts if they don't play up to his standard.[/QUOTELOSER :smilielol:

Hmm, I didn't really view that comment as complaining. No self respecting player isn't gonna want to be involved as much as possible. Moss wants to prove he can still be a big time reciever, and although he was much younger, the last time he felt that way he had one of the best years for a WR all time. I'm not saying he could put up those type of numbers ever again, but SF used him as more of a decoy than anything.

I think he meant that Moss is complaining not you. Who is your avatar? I'm chewing on my keyboard right now.

He worked out here before signing with San Fran, he is not interested in signing here if he has other options, and if he gets a ring in San Fran the only thing left he would be shooting for would be stat padding.

He still has a long career in prison ahead of him.

They were suposed to have a chip on their shoulders last year too, and look how they played. Again Drew, I say TALK IS CHEAP! !! DON'T TELL ME ABOUT IT, SHUT UP AND SHOW ME!!

They were suposed to have a chip on their shoulders last year too, and look how they played. Again Drew, I say TALK IS CHEAP! !! DON'T TELL ME ABOUT IT, SHUT UP AND SHOW ME!!

Yeah i agree.....the whole ready to get back@ the world thing is overrated.

I dont care if they play with chips on shoulders and dip on lips... i just want them to win some games and let us do all the talking

I havent stopped hearing it from the cowgirl fans in my family :/

I see the hate for Drew Brees and the Saints still continues on the forums for all of these website articles. People are just a bunch of parrots who regurgitate the same old ****.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom