Brees sees 2013 as NEW ERA for saints (Moss gets mentioned) (1 Viewer)

Man Moss is never happy where he goes, lol. Guy is playing in the Superbowl, he should be thrilled.

Man Moss is never happy where he goes, lol. Guy is playing in the Superbowl, he should be thrilled.

Hes got tht fire to be a major contributor...i bet he feels like a guy that was injured most of the season

Im happy to b here but i dont feel like i had a big part in tht...but as long as we are winng im fine with it

Id sign him....weve had worse personalities on the team

Moss wouldn't ever be happy with the Saints because of the way the ball is spread around. Sooner or later he would complain about not getting enough touches.

I dont know why I scrolled down and read that comment section. God I cant wait til next year.

Brees sees 2013 as a new era for the Saints | ProFootballTalk

Looks like next season the team will play with the chip on their shoulder we expected them to have this season
:worthy:

Pardon me for saying this but, I will believe the whole "we're going to play with fire in our bellies" bit when I see it. Like you said, if they were serious, they would have done so this past season when they kept getting knocked down but they didn't. I will just have to see it to believe it.

Which is why he is complaining lol.

Hmm, I didn't really view that comment as complaining. No self respecting player isn't gonna want to be involved as much as possible. Moss wants to prove he can still be a big time reciever, and although he was much younger, the last time he felt that way he had one of the best years for a WR all time. I'm not saying he could put up those type of numbers ever again, but SF used him as more of a decoy than anything.

Pardon me for saying this but, I will believe the whole "we're going to play with fire in our bellies" bit when I see it. Like you said, if they were men, they would have done so this past season when they kept getting knocked down but they didn't. I will just have to see it to believe it.

According to Jabari Greer, there was not one player in the locker room who didn't give it their all last year.. he said he was "blessed" to be part of that locker room.

Did they do a lot of stuff wrong? Maybe. However, motivation and dedication were never an issue.

Hmm, I didn't really view that comment as complaining. No self respecting player isn't gonna want to be involved as much as possible. Moss wants to prove he can still be a big time reciever, and although he was much younger, the last time he felt that way he had one of the best years for a WR all time. I'm not saying he could put up those type of numbers ever again, but SF used him as more of a decoy than anything.

Yeah, im just poking. Everything I've read is he has been a hell off a teammate and leader for that team. Of course he wants the ball more, but watching him, he seems unable to beat press and is not as quick of his breaks as he used to be. He still commands attention though.

IMO, he has nothing to prove though. He is one of the if not the greatest deep threat of all time.

Pardon me for saying this but, I will believe the whole "we're going to play with fire in our bellies" bit when I see it. Like you said, if they were men, they would have done so this past season when they kept getting knocked down but they didn't. I will just have to see it to believe it.

The only thing that kept me sane all season was the effort I saw from the players. Who can forget Jenkins running down Jackson?

Yeah, who can't forget the amazing play by our def. this year. Or the multiple pick games by Brees. Or abandoning working run games to throw the ball more.

I hope we see better play next year, and I am confident we will as Sean will put a boot up peoples butts if they don't play up to his standard.

He worked out here before signing with San Fran, he is not interested in signing here if he has other options, and if he gets a ring in San Fran the only thing left he would be shooting for would be stat padding.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom