Brees sees 2013 as NEW ERA for saints (Moss gets mentioned) (1 Viewer)

He worked out here before signing with San Fran, he is not interested in signing here if he has other options, and if he gets a ring in San Fran the only thing left he would be shooting for would be stat padding.

And there's that paycheck thing.

Pardon me for saying this but, I will believe the whole "we're going to play with fire in our bellies" bit when I see it. Like you said, if they were men, they would have done so this past season when they kept getting knocked down but they didn't. I will just have to see it to believe it.
If only they had you on the team to show them what a real man is. :9:

I dont know why I scrolled down and read that comment section. God I cant wait til next year.

I know dude. Its amazing how players and coaches testified in a court of law and the players were cleared by Tags but yet everyone still thinks we're the devil. Not to mention the sway in some of the media to our side. Thanks Roger.

Anyway. ....I too cant wait till next yr! And the off-season is gonna be exciting as well. Focused and determined coach and Brees makes me ALMOST feel sorry for the league.

If only they had you on the team to show them what a real man is. :9:

I am too much man for them to handle.:9:

I didn't mean that comment like that, but when you hear and read comments from players like "there is nothing wrong with our def., or the personnel (after this past season)" and that the guys played hard you wonder who they are trying to convince, because nobody is buying it after those results. This is a playoff team, that should not have lost to teams like the chiefs and panthers. Any other year they win those games. But this year psssh.

I used to get mad at those comments too, but now it's just cartoonishly over the top. It's clearly Vikings fans or some other team's fans butthurt at the 40 burgers they got served in the Superdome over the past 6 years. I kind of enjoy it now. The old Saints could never draw that kind of ire.

Yeah i read only 3 and decided to stop right there.

I just kept hearing this voice echo in my head...it said

Yess

Yess.....

Let the butthurt flow......and i was ok after tht

Pardon me for saying this but, I will believe the whole "we're going to play with fire in our bellies" bit when I see it. Like you said, if they were serious, they would have done so this past season when they kept getting knocked down but they didn't. I will just have to see it to believe it.

We don't need fire. we need talent

SR, I agree. We need talent and fire. This group lacked both, and maybe by switching up to a 3-4, and guys competing to keep their jobs (since we won't see a dramatic roster over haul) we will see better performance.

Tired of the "chip on the shoulder" talk. It doesn't mean a damn thing.

Start producing on the field.

IIRC, Moss prefers the "home run" ball, and you usually need play action to set that up.

You can't sell play action without a run game. So no matter who you get as a home run receiver, such a play won't have time to develop if you are not committed to running the ball.

:gosaints:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom