Brees Throws For 500 Yards? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
This is a question for anyone who was at the game. On my way home after the game I talked to a buddy of mine and he said"Can you believe that Brees threw for over 500 yards?" I said"No he didnt!" Later to find out that he did. I was at the game it didnt feel like he had that many yards. Was it like like that to everyone or was it just all of the BloodyMarys I drank?

he threw frickin 52 times and yhou know whats scary he got those yds without his playmaker colston, BRees does make mistakes but i doubt anyone is doubting his arm strength now after yestrudays performance

Do you realize that devery dropped 70 yards in passes that hit him in the hands and Joe Horn dropped a 15 yarder that hit him in the hands and even Deuce dropped one? Could have been closer to 600 yards.

I had the same experience......I couldn't believe it when I got to the car and turned on the radio.......his percentage was high too......and as pointed out earlier his yards could have been almost 600 with a completion percentage that's outstanding.

This just in, despite the picks....this guy's outstanding.

Do you realize that devery dropped 70 yards in passes that hit him in the hands and Joe Horn dropped a 15 yarder that hit him in the hands and even Deuce dropped one? Could have been closer to 600 yards.

If you subtract the INT that was ran back for a TD about 30yds... and drive that the bengals put together after the 2 INTS in the endzone... -80 ... its more like 480yds

I love Brees... but he has to be smarter with the ball in the REDZONE

This is a question for anyone who was at the game. On my way home after the game I talked to a buddy of mine and he said"Can you believe that Brees threw for over 500 yards?" I said"No he didnt!" Later to find out that he did. I was at the game it didnt feel like he had that many yards. Was it like like that to everyone or was it just all of the BloodyMarys I drank?
I was at the game, and I was shocked when I heard that, too.

I didn't realize he threw for 500+ yards until I heard it. I guess the 2 redzone INT's blurred my vision for the good he was doing.

Record books

It sucks they lost, but at least he erased Aaron Brooks record from the books.

Next up, Jim Everits from the season yardage

I had the same reaction when I heard the stat on the drive home. It didn't seem he had that many yards. It made it even more difficult to stomach the thought that we had 7 points going into the fourth quarter.

I was at the game and was also surprised when I got back to the car. I figured I must have heard that wrong. 500 yards, you just don't hear that.

I was at the game and I had no clue and hardly believed it when my brother told me. Pretty wild. I still would have rathered a W, but I will settle seeing the franchise record in person since I dont get to make many games. BTW, did yall see chad johnson over taunting our defense while the rest of his team was huddled over together. He was over there talking trash to our entire d line by himself. I think it was during a comercial break. I like him a lot as a player, but this is the day I wish we could have laid it to him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom