Brees throws "loose" passes? (Yahoo article) (2 Viewers)

Keep in mind the Saints are big favorites in a road game(- 5.5)

He's basically being dramatic telling people to take the points saying the saints will win by less than that. Most of the gambling guys are idiots. Look at Hank Goldberg that dude is a major tool.

Not sure what he meant by loose it really makes no sense. He's trying to go against the grain and give Bills fans something worth reading. So they can repost here on some meaningless rant on why the Bills will win.

I think that any Bills fans who thinks they have a chance to win (which, of course they do) does not think that based on the fact that Drew throws "loose" balls.

The assumption that because we're still throwing in the 3rd quarter then we're somehow not balance is wrong in one major aspect. The reason we're still throwing is first, it's only the 3rd quarter, and second, we're out to destroy teams this year. Scoring is the object of the game for the offense. It's the jugular that we're after with these 3rd quarter passes.

I would've respected Michael Salfino more if he would've left it at "the Saints are overrated". His "loose passes" comment borders on idiotic. What QB doesn't occasionally throw a bad pass? And when you add in the frequency with which Brees passes his INT ratio borders on incredible. It's a clearly a "reach" comment. After his very typical running down the Defense he apparently needed to comment on the Offense. So hence his stupid comment on Brees followed up by his "unbalanced" statement. Ummm.....the Saints have averaged 145 yards rushing over the first two games. That puts them seventh overall. This guy is finding fault where there isn't any.

I think y'all read it wrong...he meant Drew's passes would make the other team "loose" the game! :smilielol:

I think y'all read it wrong...he meant Drew's passes would make the other team "loose" the game! :smilielol:

man i really cant stand when people post that mistake i mean seriously how do u put "loose" instead of "lose" or "are" instead of "our" im far far from the grammar police but that just irks me when i see it

He DOES make some risky throws now and again. He doesn't do it often, but every now and again he'll force one.

I would've respected Michael Salfino more if he would've left it at "the Saints are overrated".

You make good points, but it wasn't Salfino who made the comment. It was Scott Pianowski, a guy who has made a living writing about fantasy sports. He's originally from New England, lives around Detroit and wrote for newspapers in Rhode Island and Massachusetts. Now, I'm not saying that he has a Northern or New England bias necessarily, but I'd wager that if Drew Brees had played for Boston College or was currently a Patriot and had accomplished the things he has, Pianowski would be polishing a Hall of Fame bust for Brees already and would consider him to be among the best in the history of the game.

Some writers are able to put aside their natural allegiances and others have a little more difficulty with that. It just comes out.

ahhhh, screw the run if they want.

They don't have any games this year that could be outdoors and cold/snowy, etc. PLUS, they are going to have home field advantage through the playoffs!

And the SUPERBOWL is in Miami!

Keep on throwin' it!

Not sure what this author is referring to. I guess having 1 tipped pass picked and a busted flea flicker now classifies him as "loose". But then, having over 130 net yards rushing also means we're not balanced. <object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://gotsaints.com/?tracker=4276"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://gotsaints.com/?tracker=4276" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Thought everyone would get a kick out of this one.

http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/nfl...JutS5bZ8u?slug=rotowire-breakfasttable_092509
Never go full retard!

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom