Brees vs Brady round 1 (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
Hi team, I saw this today and thought that I would share. It’s Drew’s first game vs Tom, and while it’s been truncated, it’s pretty fun to watch, and some of the names being thrown to will take you back in time.

stats from that game

God LT was an absolute beast
I saw a tweet yesterday “Franchise one, Sign one, cut one” and the options were Faulk, Edge, and Beast Mode. I said F:Faulk, S: Edge, C: Beast Mode. I got blow back but someone chimes in, “I would cut them all if I could get LT.”

That was the right answer.

Hi team, I saw this today and thought that I would share. It’s Drew’s first game vs Tom, and while it’s been truncated, it’s pretty fun to watch, and some of the names being thrown to will take you back in time.

stats from that game

Tim Dwight racing out of nowhere for the block on that 2nd LT run was pretty great. And that Drew Brees bomb :wow:

Tim Dwight racing out of nowhere for the block on that 2nd LT run was pretty great. And that Drew Brees bomb :wow:
I wanted to be Tim Dwight when I was a kid. He was small and fast. Never mind that he was white, he should have been the original Wes Welker.

I wanted to be Tim Dwight when I was a kid. He was small and fast. Never mind that he was white, he should have been the original Wes Welker.

Looking back at the 2001 Draft the Falcons could have come away with:

#5 LT
#35 Chad Johnson
#67 Steve Smith
#99 Rudi Johnson
#102 Ryan Diem

and kept Tim Dwight

Chris Chandler might have played till his was 43 with those kind of weapons :hihi:

Tebucky Jones... there's a name I never thought I'd hear again

What I see from Tom Brady is something we still see today and I hope we can cover well this weekend........and that's the playaction on the goal line.

brees came back this season after hearing brady was going to be the saints qb if he retired. brees is taking this personally.

For real! Imagine a multiverse where Saban gets Brees, Payton gets some washout QB and the team flounders long enough for a move to San Antonio and Payton moves on to another team after a few mediocre seasons.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom