Brees vs Brady (1 Viewer)

ROBOT DEATH SQUAD

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Saw this on Monday Night Football. It's a close one.

Attachments

• brees vs brady.jpg
    brees vs brady.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 27
Have faith people. I knew people wouldn't be buying Brady's performance. They know the real deal when they see it.

Have faith people. I knew people wouldn't be buying Brady's performance. They know the real deal when they see it.
Just because people with brains (not to mention most if not all of the 47 states listed HATE Brady) think it wasn't that impressive doesn't mean the tool boxes at ESPN, CBS, FOX, and almost everyone at NFLNet won't say it's the next coming of Jehovah.

Somebody posted a website that calculates a QB's performance based on how good the passing defense he faced. They had all the way back to 1970 or something figured out.

Drew's performance against the Giants was the best ever.

The funniest part of these polls is when they are announced and the analyst that opened their mouth when they shouldn't have and predicted the wrong player/team would win tries to explain their foot out of their mouth.

Somebody posted a website that calculates a QB's performance based on how good the passing defense he faced. They had all the way back to 1970 or something figured out.

Drew's performance against the Giants was the best ever.

I would like to see this. That is impressive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom