Breitbart News Network (1 Viewer)

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I just went to that site. This has got to be the worse news site EVER! Who reads this garbage? It is gossip at it's worse. Now one of the founders is running the Trump campaign? LOL. Trump must really want to lose bad. This site is just awful.

Thoughts?

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score
I just went to that site. This has got to be the worse news site EVER! Who reads this garbage? It is gossip at it's worse. Now one of the founders is running the Trump campaign? LOL. Trump must really want to lose bad. This site is just awful.

Thoughts?

It's not news.

Even Andrew Breitbart would probally be disgusted if he knew what they were doing in his name.

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Thoughts?
Yup.

TechDawg09

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Donald Trump has every bit of my respect for doing more harm to the GOP than anyone in recent history.

That being said, I have no respect for him.

OP
Domefan504

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
It's not news.

Even Andrew Breitbart would probally be disgusted if he knew what they were doing in his name.
We got people on this site that think it is news. Mainly Looney,MGC,and JokerFace. I guess that is their problem.

the-commish

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score

Thoughts?
What can I say... except it's worse than that. No redeeming value. And Breitbart himself (the founder) passed away a few years ago.

tomwaits

Frontier Psychiatrist
Reaction score
We got people on this site that think it is news. Mainly Looney,MGC,and JokerFace. I guess that is their problem.
So I will say that I have seen news on Breitbart that was accurate and also posted elsewhere. So just because they are majorly slanted to Trump does not mean that its mathematically impossible to get something right. That being said, I would not want to use them as a source for anything unless it was verified elsewhere.

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Breitbart is the bridge between Drudge and Alex Jones.

A pretty telling graph where only one source trusted by all, when 6 major sources are trusted by all but the right wing. No major conservative source is trusted by more than 3 groups (and FNC is the only one to get 3). Who's the scary freak fest of conspiracy mongers?

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
BTW, how many Slate/Mother Jones/Daily Kos/ThinkProgress etc posts have you seen here in the last year? More than 3 or 4? How many hundreds of posts from the fringe right sources 3 or 4 every day?

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Another take. None of the ones in the upper right quadrant seem popular here for some reason.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)